Thread: Cbt4panic support

Cbt4panic support

Hi everyone,

So I've started with CBT4panic. It is very interesting and some of the information I have heard before. I have only watched some of the videos at the moment. The biggest thing I have troulbe with is letting the panic happen. My anxiety has been really bad lately and the 'friendly adrenaline' doesn't seem friendly to me

Are there any support forums or groups on here especially for CBT4panic? I don't want to do this without some help.

Re: Cbt4panic support

What support are you getting from the author of the programme?

I do know of a support forum that is attached to a CBT programme. Their course will differ but it's still CBT. Their CBT programme is free but I think you can just join the forum without signing up to that. It's a much quieter forum than this one though, it's called Panic Center.

Thread Information