Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brain tumour

brain tumour

hi all probably being daft was brushing thrgh my hair and as im very anxious noticed a bit on top of my head that felt rather hard is this a bit thats supposed to be there or would you feel a tumour on top of your hea dont have any symptoms other than that had a wbc done bloods and all was normal am i going out my mind as i dont think i can take any more

Re: brain tumour

Right you have now reach a point where your brain is taking you down bull crap street.

You poor thind, I have been there.

You need to go to your Dr and seek some medication or councelling help to get you through as the question you have just asked is not at all a brain tumor,

Chances are its a lumpy skull like most people have ooor it's a cyst or pimple in either case they are totally fine.

If you had heard some of the questions and worries i used to come up with you would just laugh.

good luck to you.

Hi, I am a former para-medic. I can promise you 100%, you absolutely CANNOT feel a brain tumour on or through your skull. Chris.

Hi
    I honestly think you are suffering, like myself, with terrible HA.
    I have days where my fear of lymphoma(if you read all my posts you will get the gist!!!) takes over.
    The latest with me is itchy hands---which i have read could be a sign of lymphoma----but as you also know is a sign of anxiety and a side effect of various drugs!!!
    I am on the waiting list for CBT and i recognise i am in real need of help. I think it will be the best thing i can have and my GP has agreed.
    Have you thought about having CBT?
    You are just over anxious----dont worry about your head ---you will be fine xxxx

so what do i d then i dont have any symptoms at all just a boney bit on top of my head but im thinking brain tumour etc thanks joyce

Hello again,

When i got to this point I went back to the Dr told him my new silly fear, just so i could get it off my chest

Then I went back on my medication (paroxetine) and Got booked in for cbt.

Say to your Dr : "this is it i have reached a point where i am exhausted, help me"!

good luck matey

dont you thi nk its a brain tumour then what is it s im fearing the worst

No it wont be a brain tumor.

your not thinking in a rational way at the moment, that's why you should go see your Dr and tell him that the Ha is getting pretty bad.

Why must it be a brain tumor?

Is it because you think thats the worst it could be, what would happen if i said tumors can be taken out not a problem but cysts are really life threatening and non treatable?

Would it be a cyst to you then?

That's what was going on with me, I am still having trouble BUT nothing like it was, meds and cbt are really helping.

Funny thing is I just came back from seeing a neurologist for the same sort of worry and he is adamant that i have an overactive thyroid.

If i find out it is and I have been taking anti d's for no reason I will be most upset.
    Cos it means i should have been taking overactive thyroid meds instead, drama drama.

Listen take the bulls by the horn and get your booty to the Drs about the Ha and the Ha only, tell the Dr you are having too much trouble doing this by yourself.

you will be just fine

i dont no if its part of my skull or what itis but scared its a sinister thing lik tumours but i dnt suppose id feel it wd i

Honestly I think you are suffering HA.
    I HAVE been there myself. I moved from one lump to the next.
    Right. I found a swelling on my neck. Went to the docs(crikey actually i had 3 docs check it out ROFL now at myself about that!!!) and then i had blood tests and chest/neck Xray. He tells me i am fine.
    How can i be fine when i know i have lymphoma!!You getting the picture.
    So then i move on to the next lump. In my groin and under my arm. Doc feels them and all is ok!!!Ummmmmm so i feel my shoulder, boobs, and so i go on!!!!
    I have spent literally hours thinking and feeling for stuff. Some days every waking hour.
    I now accept i do have an illness---HEALTH ANXIETY.
    I am now on propranalol for it. That is making me itch.The itching could be lymphoma couldnt it???Cos i have read that!!!!! or maybe it could really be a side effect of the tablets or anxiety.
    So you see i think you are suffering what i suffer from!!It is terrible but go and tell your doc what you are telling us on here.
    He will get you referred for cbt.
    I honestly cant wait til i have some sessions.
    I know i am not well but now i can recognise what is wrong.
    I hope i have been some help to you hunny xxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information