Page 347 of 540 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hi Angel - thanks for that - hope you get on ok with your talk therapy - how long are you on the phone?

Hello everyone,

The zopiclone worked! Such relief..
    I still managed to wake up 2 hours into my sleep, but got back off almost immediately.
    A slight strange taste in the mouth first thing this morning, but it's pretty much gone now.

Now, back to dealing with my regular anxiety.. sigh..

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

i was on for over an hour on the first one and she went through all the problems i am having did the scoring questionnaire then she said she would discuss with her colleges what sort of action would be best for me to help with my situation so i will find out today what they think might help me i think this one is an half a hour call.
    will let you know how it goes x

Pleased the sleeping pill helped i have found my sleeping alot better since i knew had those as a back up infact only had 2 in last two months and believe me my sleep was poor. I am currently reading success stories on here to boost my mood long for a genuinally happy day. hoping my holiday really helps but dreading it. Angel wings i went through new thoughts and they offerd me cbt over the phone but still a long wait list arghhh now paying 30 per week as i knew needed help now. Good luck x

How's everyone today? Warm and sunny in Torquay, so am going to take the kids out for lunch - feeling guilty that I haven't done anything with them this holiday They're OK though and have been busy with friends.
    Same old here, simmering anxiety, feeling down but coping with it.
    Going to be alone all weekend, just the puppy for company, my husband and the children are walking and camping on Dartmoor training for the ten tors challenge, I don't know if I'll enjoy being by myself or not.
    Lauz - so good to hear you're getting better. Well done x
    Mr W - what time tonight then? If I hired a plane I could be with you by -oohh say 9
    Laura, Nicola, Kendra, Angel, Joy, Pink, Mo, Kestrel, Mr Red and everyone else who reads this thread - Hope you're doing OK today??

PLEASE READ

Well I have just had a phone call from the Duty Social Worker -(I put a complaint in 2 weeks ago) to say she could fit be in with another bloody Gateway Worker as I Knew the other one (have worked with him in the past). I got very angry and said NO - I do not want to see a Gateway Worker to assess me - I want to see a psychiatrist - not possible she said - you do not fit the criteria - why I said? because you have not taken an overdose or attempted suicide. Well I lost the plot! So if I saw a Gateway worker and he/she thought I fit the criteria when would I see one - July? I really blew my top - told her was having to pay private and was ashamed I worked for the NHS if this is how they treated people with mental health problems. I will put your complaint in to my manager she said - please do I replied. Put the phone down in tears! Just trying to calm down. Another Lorazepam needed!

Isn't this just terrible.

Fed up again Laura

WW a brazilian might be the distraction these bloomin duty officers go on about.
    Went to the charity shop this morning and didnt help the anxiety a bit but at least i try

love joy

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Laura
    its unbelivable how you are being treated. I hope you are going to tell the shrink all about the trouble you've had

Love Joy

Yes Joy - if you read of a local murder - lol!! Seriously it's not on is it - appalling. She sounded as if she didn't care!

glad your going private laura cant believe the way you have been treated

Just got of the phone to the therapist she wants to talk over exposure with me next week and had to do another questionnaire think it was to see my h a level it went ok but haven't had any practical advice yet !!!

Hi Angel - you have been treated bad too - blood phone consultations - should be face to face - do you feel any better. You can't speak to people over the phone for this sort of thing.

I know I am Mrs Angry today - moaning about everything - doing alot of this lately!!

Take care Laura x

Page 347 of 540 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast

Thread Information