Someone please put my mind at ease.. as usual Im convinced Im really ill!

Throughout the day my whole body feels extremely weak and tired, sometimes shakey and feeble (sp), kinda like my legs are really struggling to support me, so much so I dont feel up to doing anything.

It takes me ages to get up and about after I wake up, but if I wake up early, say 2am ish before Ive had at least 8 hours, I really do struggle, its like Im going to drop any second, Im really shakey like its so hard to get myself up and support my own weight.. the best I can described it s like when youve had a sickness bug and are left feeling weak, only Im like that daily. I also feel quite nauseous when I first wake up, and it takes me ages to want anything at all to eat in the mornings.

Im really struggling to accept this is purely anxiety and I feel Im very much alone with this particular symptom - meaning it must be something else .

I see some really old ppl seeming to get about and have more of a life than me.. Im 28 feeling at least 68! I feel like my muscles are wasting away or something, its awful.