I'm posting on here because I know of no where else where people will listen and understand. I just feel like I can't do life anymore, everything I do either goes wrong or falls apart. I did something that made me feel really good last year and now I have people slagging me off for it, I feel like I'm back in junior school when I was bullied.
Even something as simple and stupid as putting flowers into pots in my garden, they've been eaten by slugs and I just think whats the ****** point of it all? Whats the point in keeping on fighthing this thing if everyone around me is against me, or everything around me just goes wrong. If I go to see my gp he just says "oh we have something we can give you for that" hands me a bottle of pills and sends me on my way, pills dont work been there done that. I can't get past the receptionist to see any other doctor, I'm still waititng to see this psychiatrist and I'm getting to a point where I dont want to wait anymore. This morning I just want to cut myself, and do all the stupid stuff that people like me do, its only seeing my eight year old and thinking what she would go through that stops me from finishing the job properly. But why can't I cope with life, what cant I just wake up one day and feel happy, not tired, worn out, exhausted and fed up with it all. I just want to be normal.

Lis
xx