Page 690 of 693 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 6929

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Quote Originally Posted by YoullNeverWalkAlone View Post

Darksky....I remember that so well when I lost my mum a couple of years again, I was next of kin so got everything threw at me and had to sell her house etc so had all the legal stuff to deal with, just when you needed to get your head back on straight...but Mr D is right everything falls into place and you just get on with it, it’s when everything was done and completed, that’s when it hit me the hardest....sending you a big hug...xxxx
    Thank you YNWA. The support of people keeping you going forwards is priceless.

Ghost…Spillways

You've done a fantastic job Darksky and deserve one of these You should be proud and rightly so. I only hope that I'd be up to the task of dealing with all the red tape in any future scenario. My elder brother did the vast majority, but then he wasn't really around for Dad when he was alive. If ever he had to go to Dad's, he said my brother was like a delivery driver. Straight in straight out.

Funerals are more for the ones left behind. It's like a dedication, a send off, a tribute.
    I remember my dad telling us not to waste any money but did mum listen? Of course she didn't, because she was doing something for her benefit. Which is probably the right thing to do.

So life goes on and yesterday I was a bit subdued because I've just been notified our landlord definitely wants to sell the property.
    Today's current prices of rentals means we could be paying another 50% more.
    Massive demand for rentals at the moment, any bargain is snapped up. Sigh

Oh no, Carnation, I'm so sorry!

Thank you BlueIris x
    We were half expecting it at some point. We were hoping for a longer stay but it is what it is.
    I'm trying to keep positive about it and we do have lots of notice. I've had my day of glum so now I'll look forward to staying positive.
    There's also a similar property nearby that has been on the market for 2 years, so he may be making a mistake.
    I might even approach the agent to see if that is a possibility for us.

Oh no, this has resurfaced has it.

As you said, it’s been there in the background for some time now. He very well may be making a mistake selling up if similar houses are still on the market after 2 years. I don’t think the housing market is particularly buoyant at the moment. Interest rates are still too high, the COL crisis is still biting, people seem to be hunkering down.

But well done with your positive attitude. It will get you a long way. Something always turns up.

How’s that awful tree removal/building work going?

Ghost…Spillways

Thank you darksky x
    You no doubt remember the last time this landlord situation was brought up.
    We've got a couple of emergency places but at a price! But we'll see what comes up.
    The concern is moving area and not knowing anyone and of course my agoraphobia.
    In the meantime I'm going to start sorting out the stuff stored in the garage.

The building is finished, they worked through the winter.
    Tree culling is very noticeable now but we have gained more birds in the process.

I'm really sorry to hear this Carnation That's all you need. Uncertainty is something most of us struggle with including myself. Though as has been said, he probably is making a mistake and hopefully time will prove that. Damn. There's always something isn't there.

Thank you fishman x
    You've got it one, the uncertainty!
    Also got to pack everything up again, although I'm a bit of a pro at that now after moving so many times.

That’s a bummer, Carnation, but hopefully you can find a good alternative. Looking for housing is no fun, especially if you are a normal person with a budget. Apparently our local football coach showed up in town, knocked on the door of a house he liked, and told the people who owned it he’d pay any price to buy it from them. Wouldn’t that be nice!

Packing is so stressful, but it’s a good time to reorganize, if that’s something you like to do. And surely you’ll get through it, as always.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Page 690 of 693 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692 ... LastLast

Thread Information