Hi Guys

You may think what else? I have threads all over the place on here:(

Bit of everything! 5 years ago had a major anxiety/panic episode nearly sectioned, this was through excessive drinking over Xmas, had one in October 2012 and have been really proud that I have cut right down dont drink all week and literally only a couple on a weekend. I dont think I really recovered fully from the October episode as with Xmas coming up I felt slightly depressed and a little anxious, dark nights etc but just got on with it. Got through Xmas ok, but started to feel strange last Friday really flat. I had drinks Mon, Tues & Weds but did not get drunk, however, News Years Day morning, my friend who also suffers text me and asked me to go over, she had trashed her house taken an overdose and the police were there, I had a small PA. Since NY's Day I have extreme anxiety/PA and now feel the dreaded depression coming on:( I have gone back on my non drinking eg not had anything since NY Day. I feel that my episode 5 years ago is like yesterday and I am scared stiff I end up like that again and will never recover from this. I currently take 20mg of Citalopram, I have diazipam at home that I never touch, I take vitamin B etc and have CBT4 downloaded on my computer. I literally dont know what to do with myself, feel like pulling my hair out for real.

Please reply as I am really going through it at the moment:(