Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Re: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Ha ha you just did perhaps it's misspelt
    He's not a pheasant plucker either

(but he can definitely pluck off & get stuffed )

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    He's not a pheasant plucker either

(but he can definitely pluck off & get stuffed )
    HA ha I get your drift Terry now work this one out if Typhoo put the T in Britain who put the unt in S****horpe Ahem The old ones are the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Magic my daughters and granddaughter dont swear in front of me either I guess it's a respect thang loving the WTF emoji, I get a mental picture of people on here I guess we all do , my picture of you is all sweet and inocent wearing a hand knitted cardigan, then when everyone's gone out you put on a Motörhead T shirt , play ace of spades and pull out a shoe box from under the bed which contains a gun , pointing it at the mirror and tilting your head to one side you say " you talking ta me ? well I don't see anyone else so you must be talkin ta me " gun goes back in the box next to the hand grenade and the cardy goes back on , am I right ?
    No that's not me Buster.. Ha Ha!!! A Sid Vicious or Skins T shirt, some one has nicked them. No guns, BANNED, just those horrible coat hangers too.
    Barred them from the house.
    I have knitted so many cardigans. They banned too.
    I hope I don't look like Robert de Nero

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    HA ha I get your drift Terry now work this one out if Typhoo put the T in Britain who put the unt in S****horpe Ahem The old ones are the best!!
    The people of Scun thorpe really should mount a discrimination case for their censorship all these years

Good luck for the endoscopy tomorrow, Matt! Do hope you are OK?

Well i thought i would update. First thanks for the PM's i've had and i will reply to these when i feel upto it.

So i met the neuro 5th June and had an MRI 20th June and it looks very much like i have MS. To say i'm pi##ed off with my GP and NHS trust would be an understatement. To think i started to feel odd in the spring/summer of 2016 and 1st going to my GP in Oct 2016 and getting fob off after fob off, knowing the reason is that i suffer from anxiety and know matter how much i complained a massive brick wall was put up.

I'm back to the neuro on Tuesday but after all the trouble i've had i bet it get's cancelled.

Hi Matt so so sorry to hear about your friend but please don't beat yourself up you couldn't of known what was going to happen its so tragic but not your fault,

l new you've not been ro good lets hope they get you sorted there's lots of things it could be doesn't mean it is the worst keep positive your results were good so hopefully they can find out what it is and get you back on you're feet

hope all your family are well Matt take care love and hugs Alfie Elvis and Jude

Matt sorry im adding to my post because I didn't see your post above about MS really hope you get the right answers looks like they have messed you about best wishes xx

Hi Matt , been a while I did wonder how you were getting on , sorry your still not well and by the sounds of it still getting arsed about , you say " by the sounds of it " does that mean it's not definitely ms ? Hopefully not , I don't know a great deal about ms and I'd rather stay ignorant it being bliss and all that shit my brain sets me up with a different disease each month .
    Everything is more treatable these days so if it is it's not curtains.
    Take care chap , ps watched quadroprhenia again last night have you considered getting a scooter ?

Oh Matt, I'm very sorry to read this. Testing for MS is a very lengthy process-I'm sure your appointment won't be cancelled. After all the messing around you just want some answers now and decent care and attention.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I hope all works out well for you, Matt, and that it's not MS. As Pul says, it's not a simple and straightforward diagnosis and all this could turn out to be something far more benign.

Wishing you positive outcome.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information