Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Effexor / Venlafaxine Post here any messages about Effexor

Old 14-07-18, 00:59
Advanced Member

Is it ok To try this med for the 2nd time?

Initially it gave me anxiety when starting and I believe when that left, I had insomnia. I gave up on it. I have anxiety, panic disorder, depression, and OCD. I tried it for maybe two week. Unfortunately I have a fear of trying medication so that could have contributed. My doctor said I could try this again? What are your thoughts? I only take klonopin . I also go to weekly therapy.
Old 14-07-18, 07:10

Re: Is it ok To try this med for the 2nd time?

I can not answer your question my self as it is my first time but if u read the thread my pink dove there are are a lot of people on this drug for the second time and pink dove her self for her second time Hope that helps take care linda x
Old 17-07-18, 17:41
Advanced Member

Please help advice needed

I tried this one before and I think it made me more anxious in the beginning so I stopped taking it. My doctor prescribed 25MG- take half a pill twice a day. We always start low with me since i'm so sensitive to meds and very AFRAID of med. What can I do to help me try it. I should start it tomorrow, but am scared. I do have klonopin and Xanax to soften the anxiety when starting. I'm anxious right now just by thinking of starting Effexor and I took my morning dose of klonopin. help! advice? I need to get rid of this anxiety for myself and my family. It's ruining me....
Old 17-07-18, 17:59
Administrator

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Old 17-07-18, 18:05
Advanced Member

Thank you Linda! I will look through pink love's posts...
Old 18-07-18, 09:15

Have you started your new tablets yet let us know how you get on ? Take care Linda
Old 19-07-18, 00:12
Advanced Member

Not yet! I'm too scared! I have therapy tonight . I think i'll start them tomorrow (god willing). I'm so petrified. I plan to talk it out with the therapist tonight.

Tags
2nd, advice, med, needed, time