Thread: Bug in ear?

Bug in ear?

So a few minutes ago I heard whiny buzzing near my ear, sure enough I saw a fly thingy land on my laptop, I think it flew away but I have Been having some ear pain and it feels like its blocked and I'm terrified there's a bug in it

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Re: Bug in ear?

It’s probably a mosquito? Possibly it but you in your ear, or maybe if you’ve been poking around in there that’s why it hurts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have flushed it with water a few times with a syringe, nothings come out but I just have to hope it's killed it and go minor injuries tomorrow x

---------- Post added at 23:07 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

Prov8ded there's something in there not sure at the moment, can hear popping/crackling

Why would you think there’s something in there? You’d have really noticed if a bug flew in your ear. Stop fiddling & get some rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My anxieties been on real high alert lately, and then my ear started randomly hurting and I just went to the worse case scenario and yeah now I'm fiddlogn and freaking out that there's something in there just because I've misplaced a bug and can't find it anywhere lol
    Logically speaking flushing it out with water a few times would of done it likely but as I didn't see anything there probably isn't anything there but it's just so easy to fixate x

Thread Information