Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: account delete

Re: account delete

Excellent news Phil. The anxiety and your irrational fears are what you need to focus on.

Yes also worried about my hand little spot/lump which I had about 8 weeks , I think when we had a warm day I got bitten by something, feel soft like a skin tag, I have been picking at it, it has not grown the lump

Irrational and stop picking lol

I am moving this thread as it is not in the right forum now.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hopefully Phil will not continue to list his symptoms on this thread though?

I am still waiting for the appointment I know it could be a 6-8+ week waiting list. I still keeping the group thing going, and the one to one with the place who is trying to help find employment. but have already put in a complaint about being passed onto someone else (too many places are getting involved and it hard to keep track of who doing what or what I am doing with each place, even with writing it down.

The one to one anxiety thing, not sure, there is a course but the person who does it I can't take it serious. she is married and knows how to sedated people to like her.

Just want you to know you’re not alone with people being annoyed by your anxiety. I’d venture to say many people on this forum have upset someone by their anxious tendencies. Myself, I upset my husband last night by asking him to take me to urgent care. He did, but he didn’t talk to me from the moment I asked until after they completed my CT scan. I see a counselor and I still have slip ups. It happens. As long as you know you have anxiety and you keep going to get help and lean on those who can support you (the forum also) you’re doing the right thing. Chin up! Enjoy swimming!

Thanks swimming went well, after a two week break, pool was being used for something else.

If I had no heard by end of August early September we will phone up the GP or the place where I been referred and try to chase it up,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information