Thread: Giving Up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Giving Up

Guys I know i have only posted once in year, but I just can't do this anymore, I am so sick to death of worrying about my health, I'm 13, I don't want to do it anymore it's too hard, living in fear. Right now whats causing me to worry is that my left eye feels like its being sucked in, like the tear duct, and its been happening for months, my friend lindsay says she has the same, which made me a little relieved, my aunt just says its my eye growing but see I touched my head earlier and my head started to hrut a little and it traveled down to my neck, so I'm just, worrying, again, and I'm so tired of worrying, because I think I've got a brain tumour and stuff and I'm too tired.

Please help me, I dont want to do it anymore

(This is a small little rubbish poem I wrote to vent about my health anxiety)
    Rip, Tear, Burn, Cry, Kick, Hit, Kill,

Feel the emotions run through you, rip them apart into pieces, detach the worry that chains you here young girl, why look so sad? You have your whole life ahead of you, yet you worry here so still, why so sad?
    Tear it like paper, destroy it and burn it, who cares what they think, just DO IT. Get rid of it, feel the anger pulse in your veins as you give up the fear.
    Don’t let it control you, burn it, watch as the fires lick up and down, eating away at your anxieties and nightmares. Your childish fears don’t seem so big now do they?
    Cry with relief, it’s almost gone, cry with anger, feel the passion inside.
    Scream your heart out, let it bleed.
    Let it drop from you, fall to your feet.
    Hit it, punch it, kick it, take away that frustration and smile, as the sun returns.
    The rain is almost over, now blow away the remains.
    Kill it. It’s all dead now, just watch it writhe away to nothing, because it is nothing young girl, so why look so sad?
    Last edited by CryMeARiver; 18-10-10 at 02:39.

Thread Information