Thread: worried again

worried again

hi all, abit worried again, been in alot of pain since last wednesday morning, low back pain left side, goes into pelvic area, havnt taken anything for it, just a hot water bottle in the evening, seem to be on my feet all day ( two year old) pain gets worse as the day goes on, in alot of pain by end of the day,
    of course me am thinking the worse, so am thinking call doc tomorro,
    had smear two weeks ago so waitin for results for that
    reasurance needed

hugs xxx angie xxxx

Re: worried again

hi, i am currently suffering from side, rib, stomach and back discomfort, and mine gets worst through the day.
    do you pick up your 2 year old alot?
    could be muscular?
    x

thanks miss sparkle, for your reply, thats wot i thought when i got up last wednesday morning, muscular pain in my lower back, but does it go into your pelvis area too, still painful today, havnt lifted lil one as much in the last week too painful, keep saying see how it is tomorro, jus putin off going to docs, thinking the worst,
    hope your well today

hugs xxx angie xxxx

Hi. I had exactlly this last year and it turned out to be muscular. Try to take your mind of the pain. Don't focus on it too much, its amazing what anxiety can do. If you concentrate on any area of the body too much you can make it hurt!

Keep going with the hot water bottle. Go for some gentle walks. It wont' hurt to see your doctor who will probably say the same thing.

Hugs

X

hi angie,
    i am the same, i have myself until Monday and now i am saying end of the week.
    i picked up a cancer leaflet in tesco today(just enjoy torturing myself) and it says to see doctor if any ache or pain lasts more that a month. not saying if it does its cancer, but suppose we all get aches and pains that come and go.
    need to listen to my own advice as been doctor Googling today :(
    how are you today!x

thanks for your advice melon1 will be going for a hot bath later, then try to relax with hot water bottle x

miss sparkle howsthings today? well i have already been to see dr google this week, have all sorts of cancers in that area.
    have put of calling for apt at doc today, back pain still there but more pelvis pain worst today, but today am thinking its mid cycle cramps which i get every month, but its getn painful every month, why??? mmmm
    another thing for me to worry about.
    going to try get to sleep early tonite, up early cbt apt 9.00am
    hope your day has been good

hugs xx angie xxxx

hi i too get ovulating pain and some months r worst than other try and keep a record of when the pain comes and goes then you will be able to say what it is then hope it helps xx

thanks granny number 4, i now know its just ovulation pain, but very painful this month, going to bed with hot water bottle now, what us woman go thru every month, dam

all the best

xxx angie xxxx

Thread Information