Thread: Petechiae- I think

Petechiae- I think

Hi
    I'm new here I've been going through a lot of health anxiety recently due to what's going on in my life. But to my symptoms I was just sick for a little over as week and was really scared about it and I've been having leech pains thast come in ther randomest spots but as soon as I thought I was getting better I noticed tiny red spots on my legs randomly placed so I googled it " I know wrong thing to do" and it appears they are petechia. They are not really in clusters or as bad as the pics I seen on Google but thery don't blanch and are flat some tiny than others but none bigger tha n like aa freckle. It's really freaking me out like I have some type of infection or cancer. I'm just wondering if anybody else hass these and can tell me about them.

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

I mea by leg pains... sorry

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:47 ----------

I'm so scared I literally think I'm gonna die and I just keep thinking I don't wanna leave my son. My girlfriend says I'm just being crazy but idk

Re: Petechiae- I think

I think it's probably because you were sick. Those go away -- I've had those, but don't remember exactly what the deal was. Maybe after the flu? Ask a doctor though if you are worried.

Nikolai

Thread Information