Exactly a year ago, I was diagnosed with Central serous chorioretinopathy - basically, fluid built up behind my retina. 90% of the time that only happens to men 25-45 with type "A" personalities - so that was seen as odd. I am a 27 year old woman, about nine years ago I was diagnosed with a microscopic pituitary tumor - yes - a brain tumor! After a few MRI's I was told it had disappeared. Now, I have another problem with the same eye that had the issue last year. The pupil won't dilate the same as the other. When given the drops at the eye doctor's office, it dilated along with the other and matched in size. My prescription also increased in that eye - my whole life my prescription has always been the same for both. 3 wierd things in a year. That was a few days ago. I was told to make an appointment with my regular doctor and like a fool scared myself by reading the refferal form given to me by my eye doctor. He said something on there about systemic inflammation being a concern. I don't know what to think anymore and I'm scaring myself out of what's left of my mind! I don't have regular headaches, only take birth control pills and although I suffer from major anxiety I try to talk myself through it because I have conspiracy theories about the drug companies. I'm not totally crazy but this eye thing is getting me there! Anyone have a similar situation? I'm afraid I have MS, another brain tumor or my face is going to start drooping - in which case I don't think I would be able to handle it anymore.