Thread: Ultrasound results

Ultrasound results

Hi everyone, I was feeling bloated and stomach discomfort lately and I suffer from extreme HA. I went to the doctor who referred me to get an ultrasound and this was the result. No abnormalities at all besides a very small, benign cyst on my right kidney that is common.
    I am unsure of what to do? As of now, I am still feeling the symptoms cause I am anxious and scared. Even though others have reassured me that its nothing, I am afraid that if the symptoms persist it will progress or I will get sick again.
    Could someone please offer some advice? Dunno whether it is truly anxiety causing the symptoms or if I should try and get this cyst removed. Btw the measurement was 4.3 mm which I don't know if thats an indication of anything.
    Thanks.

Re: Ultrasound results

Nothing to worry about, Benign means it's not cancerous 100% end of you are fine no if or buts I had a huge lump on my leg I did worry had a scan done and that was Benign too so I have totally forgot about it Cheers

I can't seem to relax. Do they go away? Can they harm me? So anxious cause I don't want to have any cysts even if they are benign. After looking at the results my Hypochondria has now caused a pain to manifest where my kidney is out of nowhere, so scared :(

Quote Originally Posted by EJO View Post
    I can't seem to relax. Do they go away? Can they harm me? So anxious cause I don't want to have any cysts even if they are benign. After looking at the results my Hypochondria has now caused a pain to manifest where my kidney is out of nowhere, so scared :(
    I am sorry to hear this. Not sure if they do go away, no they cant harm you, my lump on my leg is quite big yes I know it's there isn't causing any problems.Are you saying if the cyst is removed you will not worry?? If really want it removed ask your Gp ahh Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 19-05-17 at 12:21.

Thread Information