Hey guys.

Hope all is ok.

Just wanted to see who (if any) has experienced what I am. I've read through several posts on sweating, but if anyone has experiences, info, etc, would be good to hear.

Basically I've been not feeling great for the past couple of weeks, extreme panic about my health, stressing out, not eating normally etc.

Have had tons of blood tests, xray, neurological assessments, and seen tons of Drs who keep saying, I should stop worrying, and that nothing is going on.

However, this morning I woke up sweating a lot, and my sheet was a tiny bit damp. Went to the hospital because I was also having problems with my eyes (they keep jerking when i'm focusing on a computer screen or phone etc).

Had my eyes tested, and being referred to an ophthalmologist for more testing (though they couldnt find anything wrong)

I've felt really hot all day, and my Dr said it sounds like a viral infection, but not sure if it's related to my Citalopram (now on week 4), general anxiety, a virus, or something more sinister.

One of the Doctors I saw asked if I had been tested for HIV, so naturally started panicking (I have been, and it has been negative twice), but a condom broke with a girl about a month ago, and although she told me she was all negative, still worried about it, so having to get another one done in January.

Apparently my temperature is normal, so I don't have a fever, just all sweaty.

The doctor at hospital said to wait it out for 2 weeks, then speak to GP, because it could be the medication causing problems, and if it is a virus, then it should resolve itself soon enough.

So, yeah, long winded story, but not sure what to do for the best.

All my worries about HIV, Tumours, etc have come back.

Cx