Thread: advise please on my moods

advise please on my moods

hi

feel like im on a roller coster,one week sort of ok managing to compleate a full weeks work,then wake up and cant face it,just imagine myself there and my brain goes into overdrive,panicing about "what ifs" then the battle starts off in the car only to find myself back home in ten minuites.

then set off again,make it but spend the rest of the day pushing myself to get through waiting to go home. people say you are doing the right thing,cant see it myself went away last weekend with hubby,spent the night pacing the floor and came home the next day.

feel like im in a boundry and if i come across im vunerable,and i cant control it,like a bumper car hitting the edge and cant go any further

even going in resturant,i cant eat anything i dont no,if there is nothing i start to panic,as i cant make everyone leave (has been known ha ha...)

just feel like there is no enjoyment, or relaxing, feel trapped

then i get really low and now dont want to do anything,as i cant battle any longer.

i have a tablet phobia so meds is out the window,then i feel that is this all real,or is it just me and there is no problem.

when i do have good days i could take on the world,and try to cram us much in as possible,but i soon come back down to earth.

not sure what to do, where to go,or just get on with it lol

i dont feel im making much sense,sorry for the long post but its good
    to talk, as i find it hard to say this to any one. this has been going on for a long while.

thanks for reading

love skyxx

worring about work tmw already lol.......

Re: advise please on my moods

Hi there Sky,

Awwwww, I am so sorry that you are having a tough time right now. Sometimes this condition seems overwhelming & we can't see the wood for the trees.I too am anxious about restaurants esp if I can't find something on the menu that is "safe". I have a tablet phobia too, scared that I will have an allergic reaction to any tablet. I read once a bit of advice which has helped me. If you have to take medication, try licking the tablet initially, by doing this you reassure yourself that it will not give you an allergic reaction. I did this when I had to change my meds. It worked for me.

Hang in there,girl.

Hi Sky

Have you been to see your GP., i know you said meds are out of the question for you, but there are other , talking treatments you could be refered for which could help.

Your post sounds very familiar, feels like one step forward two steps back, but you are achieveing getting to your work( i know it can take a while) and staying there, even when that is very difficult for you, it seems you are trying really hard to tackle this on your own , but i think you maybe need a little more help in manageing your symptoms, and getting some control back.

Make use of all the supports around you, Gp, family/friends, posting here and talking with people who understand all helps. it will get better, you certainly sound very determined and that will get you through when you are finding things tough .

Best wishes

P x

just sending you some hugs as i understand where you r coming from and i can be very up and down too xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Information