Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think i am dying

Re: I think i am dying

I have had a permanent tickly cough now for years and it has been diagnosed as allergy related. I have had various tests done. it is really annoying and can be worrying, I know. It has damaged my vocal cords because of all the violent coughing which , as I was a singer, has caused added distress. I do recommend drinking lots of water and inhaling with steam, no products added. All the best; I hope you soon find peace of mind. HA is a horrible thing.
    Last edited by lyndau63; 29-06-15 at 22:58. Reason: spelling

Yes i really think it is that infact im certain its that, What is the point in worrying about something you dont have a ruining the life you do have?? go and buy yourself a good humidifier a electric one about £50-70 one and put it by ur bed and you will soon know the difference and even with the tablets your already taking for digestion etc, with the amount of worry and anxiety your having you produce so much more acid which can cause the pains, and anxiety and your so so focused on it , you do not have lung cancer so dismiss that , you are not alone you can message anybody on this site, by pm and we all help you and reassure you, If you didnt have a xray then you have means for concern but now your just lettin your mind think what if they missed something i dont wanna die bla blah blah u need to take a step back say thank god i have a clear x ray, and i dont have lung cancer, and i am not going to ruin myself sitting here everyday panicking and ruining my life if your sitting there everyday like that upsettin yourself not enjoying yourself then arnt you better of dead , you have a husband and you have kids you need to pick yourself up get yourself a humidifer chill out and go and see your doctor and ask to be refered for CBT therapy , Which will help, definately defaintely please dismiss the lung cancer thing because you havent got it so your ticklist is:

1. Go buy a electric humidifer a good one and sleep with it by your bed that will help with allergys and post nasal drip, If thats it.

2. Forget you have cancer because you dont,

3. stop feeling sorry for yourself and live and enjoy your life.

4. make a appointment to see the doctor and ask for cbt therapy so can address this problem

5. BE HAPPY

you have nothing seriously wrong and the xray proved it it really is amazing how many people on this site and in the world who have anxiety suffer from these problems that you have atm and your mind reads them into your fears and you become in this state of panic

best of luck and pm myself orr anybody if you need help or a chat

Quote Originally Posted by lyndau63 View Post
    I have had a permanent tickly cough now for years and it has been diagnosed as allergy related. I have had various tests done. it is really annoying and can be worrying, I know. It has damaged my vocal chords because of all the violent coughing which , as I was a singer, has caused added distress. I do recommend drinking lots of water and inhaling with steam, no products added. All the best; I hope you soon find peace of mind. HA is a horrible thing.
    Thanks. I am very panicky today. Its now the shoulder pain that has come is worrying down my arm and in my back its horrible.

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tmckenzie-orr View Post
    Yes i really think it is that infact im certain its that, What is the point in worrying about something you dont have a ruining the life you do have?? go and buy yourself a good humidifier a electric one about £50-70 one and put it by ur bed and you will soon know the difference and even with the tablets your already taking for digestion etc, with the amount of worry and anxiety your having you produce so much more acid which can cause the pains, and anxiety and your so so focused on it , you do not have lung cancer so dismiss that , you are not alone you can message anybody on this site, by pm and we all help you and reassure you, If you didnt have a xray then you have means for concern but now your just lettin your mind think what if they missed something i dont wanna die bla blah blah u need to take a step back say thank god i have a clear x ray, and i dont have lung cancer, and i am not going to ruin myself sitting here everyday panicking and ruining my life if your sitting there everyday like that upsettin yourself not enjoying yourself then arnt you better of dead , you have a husband and you have kids you need to pick yourself up get yourself a humidifer chill out and go and see your doctor and ask to be refered for CBT therapy , Which will help, definately defaintely please dismiss the lung cancer thing because you havent got it so your ticklist is:

1. Go buy a electric humidifer a good one and sleep with it by your bed that will help with allergys and post nasal drip, If thats it.

2. Forget you have cancer because you dont,

3. stop feeling sorry for yourself and live and enjoy your life.

4. make a appointment to see the doctor and ask for cbt therapy so can address this problem

5. BE HAPPY

you have nothing seriously wrong and the xray proved it it really is amazing how many people on this site and in the world who have anxiety suffer from these problems that you have atm and your mind reads them into your fears and you become in this state of panic

best of luck and pm myself orr anybody if you need help or a chat
    The worst thing i ever did was get this poxy laptop. All i do is google day in and day out now.

I want to be happy, I hate being like this, but i cant pull myself out of it. Why cant i accept the x ray results thinking i have this, why do i think they have missed things... god why that is all i can think. xx

a life lived in fear is a life half lived

u need to ban yourself from google i even said to the doctor just the other day i looked at symptoms for my mole and it looks like it could be cancerous he said no its not its fine and this was the 2nd doctor in 2 weeks i had shown juring check up for my anxiety and both said its absolutely fine but google symptoms made me worry so much, AND AS THE DOCTOR SAID IN HIS OWN WORDS " DR GOOGLE IS NEARLY ALWAYS WRONG DONT CONSULT HIM" bann yourself from google and accept it as best as possible do what i said and you will get better

u need to ban yourself from google i even said to the doctor just the other day i looked at symptoms for my mole and it looks like it could be cancerous he said no its not its fine and this was the 2nd doctor in 2 weeks i had shown juring check up for my anxiety and both said its absolutely fine but google symptoms made me worry so much, AND AS THE DOCTOR SAID IN HIS OWN WORDS " DR GOOGLE IS NEARLY ALWAYS WRONG DONT CONSULT HIM" bann yourself from google and accept it as best as possible do what i said and you will get better
    I will try i really wish. Just worried about this shoulder and arm pain xx

stop trying to look for things it could just be stress and tension and rising your blood pressure etc, Dont be worried, it will soon pass if you try and forget i am here if you want to talk about what ever is on your mind, Just relax

stop trying to look for things it could just be stress and tension and rising your blood pressure etc, Dont be worried, it will soon pass if you try and forget i am here if you want to talk about what ever is on your mind, Just relax
    I was not looking it has just come on the last few days.

everythin comes on when your stressed, All sorts of symtoms from aching being sick dizzyness aches and pains your body goes into fight mode and causes so many diff symptoms just relax you need to tell yourself you dont have cancer the xray was clear and your fine and this will past and you need cbt or will move on to something else like brain tumor skin cancer etc etc so get it nipped in the bud you are fine

everythin comes on when your stressed, All sorts of symtoms from aching being sick dizzyness aches and pains your body goes into fight mode and causes so many diff symptoms just relax you need to tell yourself you dont have cancer the xray was clear and your fine and this will past and you need cbt or will move on to something else like brain tumor skin cancer etc etc so get it nipped in the bud you are fine
    My husband has just said what you did. He said it could be stress and tenseness. And the fact i cant relax not sleeping either very well.

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I will be telling him everything just hope this one will listen to me instead of doing nothing but be uncaring xx.

EXACTLY, just tell him you want to refered for cbt therapy and they will get you onto the road to recovery, what area of england do you live in? i know time for talk was the people that i refered myself to through the doctor hopefully its them they have great reviews

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information