Thread: Dizziness & Any Relief Suggestions Please...

Dizziness & Any Relief Suggestions Please...

Hi All,
    It's been a while since I posted on here...was beginning to feel a little bit better as far as the dizziness was concerned but now it seems to have come back full force, even worse than ever.
    I seem to be breathing badly again too and have recently and quite scarily experienced cramps in my chest...so much so that one actually woke me up from sleep a couple of nights ago. To top it off, these cramps are on the left side of my chest which then makes me worry about heart problems...
    Does anybody think that these chest pains are associated with my bad breathing? I really don't know anymore.
    I feel so tired and unable to concentrate...
    This is really beginning to get me down again...I'm wondering if anybody has ever used Diazepam to ease these symtoms and if it works? I really don't want to take any medications but if it were to relieve these symptoms even for a day...that would be a relief in itself.
    I'm most grateful for any advice or opinions that anyone might have.
    Thanks... SamJay... :(

Hi Sam
    I have just replied to a similar topic. Have you ever been taught deep breathing exercises?
    Lie down and breathe in through your nose as deep as you can, beyond your lungs into your diaphragm. Hold it for a count of 5 then breathe slowly out through your mouth. Do this 5-6 times (or more) and it helps to re oxygenate your body.
    If you already know this then I apologise, but it really helps me. (when I eventually realise what is happening to me[:I])
    Happyone

"Today is the day before tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day." wisdom of my daughter!

Hi Sam

Here are some links that may help.
    Dizzy
    Spaciness
    Light Headed
    dizzyness
    Jules31
    Light Headed
    Very dizzy
    help :(
    vertigo, diziness

Relaxation
    fear of relaxing
    Visualisation Technique?
    Relaxation.. Questions?

Breathing technique
    How Do You Do The Breathing
    Breathing.. wow
    Breathing Techniques
    CONTROLLED BREATHING
    Working to get better, have a few Q's to ask...
    Insatiable Mouth / Chest Breather????

Love

Andrea
    xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Hi Happyone,
    Thanks for your reply and your advice re: breathing, it's very helpful. I actually read your previous post about that type of breathing and gave it a go. The only problem with me though is that I find it so hard to relax that it's difficult for me to breathe slowly and properly...if that makes sense.
    I'm at work at the mo so can't try the breathing lying down as much as I'd like to!...but I'll try it when I get home.
    Thanks so much for your reply.
    Take care,
    SamJay

Thanks so much Andrea...I shall begin reading through those links now...subtly mind, as I'm at work...will of course continue once I'm home...
    Take care...SamJay

Thread Information