Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

Hi Ant,

Just take your time replying - no need to rush for us. Most important is that you do what you have to do to start feeling better. Talking about it might help though?

Take care and I hope you're feeling a bit better soon.

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi all

well had a very busy day and seemed to cope ok still have got the dreaded shakes and on edge feeling but am ok
    blade the dr has changed the beta blocker to a different one its propranolol he said i could take it as and when so i will let you know if it does any good he did not want me to up the cit so still on 10mg at the moment he also is refering me to have cbt which i have not tryed before but will have to wait a while for that
    have had a few moments this week where i have felt sort of "normal" so thats a small achievement,but still have the doom and gloom creeping in at times.
    will keep you posted

hope you are all ok

Nice to hear from you all , that beer is deffo a target Ant , nice to have you back ! i had a bad night , really wierd dreams , dry mouth , headache :( woke up feeling really shakey this morning , really dont know about doubling the dose of cit .
    Good that you have had times when you feel normal Angel .

Had a thought while i was laying awake last night , maybe we dont have anxiety maybe we just dont live the life we want , maybe we are different and need to live different ? , yes i am tired , maybe i,m still having a strange dream , who knows !

Well the sun is shining anyway , onwards and upwards !!!!

sorry you a rubbish night blade if your not happy with upping i wouldn't or just don't double it try 30mg see how it goes,but then im no dr and you got to do what you feel hate the not knowing what to do for the best
    and you could have a point about not living the life we want !!!
    going to just chill today if i can see how it goes !!!
    hope you all have a good day

Hi Blade, thought Id check in with you and catch up. You have been through the mill eh?
    "So WHAT if my hands shake! They are STILL good hands to use........" My fav quote from Dr Claire Weekes (Self-help for your nerves). Have you read it?
    So.....how many weeks since you increased your dose? You are still clearly suffering side-effects.......your doc said to go back if no improvement, yes?

I hope you get to enjoy the sun today, and are eating well? (Pot noodle (tomato & beef ONLY) not required...lol. I hope you have a good day today, just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you x
    (And all of you who are going through it too!)

Paula x

Thanks for the support Paula , hope you ok . Not been able to look a pot noodle in the eye since my initiation !!!. ill have a look for that book , cant believe i,m so shakey today ?

Look its ok. It really is ok. This is a side effect, not some symptom of some terrible disease. I know you are stressed about it, (tried several meds, all terrible side effects). Go about your day with the shakes. The sooner you stop fearing it and getting anxiety over it, the sooner it will start loosing its power over you. It will still be there, but you have to not let it bother you.....please please take a look at the book. I go about my day and give all my sensations and feelings permission to come with me.....you take back control. They are still around, but it does get better......find that book, read it, underline the sentences that appeal to you, and lets go from there. You will find wellness. Its a given. PM me anytime. Been there, done that........never surrender commerade!

Thought about getting hubby GSXR for his birthday, checked out prices, changed my mind....now hes getting "Just for men" hair dye!

Keep going. You can do this. You ARE doing this......nobody ever got well without going through all the crap first x
    Last edited by paula lynne; 22-03-12 at 16:04. Reason: should have gone to specsavers.....doh

Good advice Paula , and your caption is good too , i wont give up , this is the year i will beat this , i just need a few glimmers of improvement .

Ill be looking for a new fireblade real soon as the suns out now , and biking makes me feel free

keep in touch

Blade x
    Last edited by Blade; 24-03-12 at 15:11.

well , the dreams are getting worse and worse , very wierd , and when i wake up and go back to sleep the same dream carries on ! the shakes are getting unbearable too , i dont know if it notices but i feel like i,m shaking all over , stomach is playing up blooming headache , anxiety is high today as was it yesterday . Think a visit to docs is on the cards , again !

Blade

oh just pm -ed you and said go back to the drs cause its no good you feeling like this bloody shakes are the pits... do you take cit in the morning or evening ??? x

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information