Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

yeah good call pip , new relaxed me , its weird that i can be relativly relaxed when im away but soon as im home its all gets on top of me again ? not heard from Ant , i have pm d him to say hello . How you doing Pip ?

Blade

Blade,

I'm doing pretty well thanks. The meds are finally helping me to get to the bottom of why I feel anxious and now I just need to do something about it.

I refuse to waste anymore of my life worrying pointlessly and not doing things I know I want to do. I'd love to go to Jamaica but the thought of being so far away from home for a couple of weeks freaks me out. I didn't use to be this bad - I loved travelling when I was younger and now I only go where I can get back from quickly. Bloody pain this anxiety lark. I suppose we should be grateful though as some people can't even leave the house.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

no i havent noticed much difference yet !!!!!

well i,m off the beer for a while and doubling my dose of cit , wish me luck

Blade

Hi Blade

Enjoy your beer and good luck with upping i must say i still haven't noticed much but i only have gone up by 5mg let me know how you get on x

no angel , i,m off beer for a while , gonna tray and get meself fit again , see if i feel any better , what dose you on now angel ?

lol sorry i read that wrong thought you said you were off for a beer thought it was a bit strange on the day you were upping to be going for one need to have my eyes lazered again i think

im only on 15mg then going to 20mg and have been feeling a bit better x

hey angel , have you really had your eyes lazered , been looking into that , was it ok ? . Since i doubled my cit ive had a few effects , teeth grinding , tiredness but not as bad as the original lot , fingers crossed

hi blade

Great glad you have been sort of ok with the side effects and they havent been to bad hope it does the trick x

had my eyes done about 7 years ago and had no problems have still got 20/20 vision was a bit scary but i didnt have anxiety then i would recommend it you cant feel anything its just is a bit weird having a lazer in your eye

Hi Blade,

Sounds like your new dose should be ok - you feel the effects of increasing pretty quickly if you're going to get any. I still have the teeth clenching months in and it's a real pain!

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information