Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

Tired tired tired , did not think i could sleep so much , got a strange sensation in me bonce too ? , dreams are back and teeth aching now but all bearable

Still so tired , still got side effects , still no improvement , maybe a different stratergy is called for ? .
    How you all doing ?

Mr Blade.....You need to be happy. Insist that you see another doctor. Tell them your meds are not helping. Also tell them that you are not willing to waste time of another month, if you feel its not benefiting you. You must tell them or I will have tho give you one of these :wud:

Hi Blade,

Just the same here - doing fine. How long have you been on cit for now? My ADs took probably 2-3 months before I got the full effect though I definitely saw an improvement after a month or so. Could be time for a trip back to the GP. I still think beta blockers may help but I know you've already had that conversation.

I've still had no word from Ant, have you?

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Pip

been on them about 4 months now although only 2 weeks on the higher dose , just had enough of it all ! . not heard from ant , hope hes ok .

Yes Cass im on the case

Blade

Hi Blade,

4 months - you should have improved by now. I guess it's worth giving the increased dose a few more weeks and, if you're still no better, go back to your GP and ask to be swapped.

I've still not heard from Ant either. I'm sure he's ok - some people find it hard to come on here when they're going through a rough patch or maybe (hopefully) he's feeling better.

Take care

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

very strange ! i,m feeling ok for a couple of days , wonder whats round the corner ?

Round the corner is feeling even better! Maybe time to book another Jamaican holiday if you've now recovered from the last one

Pip

where to go though pip ?

hmmm not quite so good today , shakes are back :(

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread Information