Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

Yeah you deserve to have a holiday Blade and treat yourself to a new bike as well. I'm back on Cit and awaiting more CBT.

Don't worry blade you're not alone I have just started citalopram again I've been on and off it since I was 18 I'm now 24 I started it yesterday 11th and had trouble sleeping with strange dreams second day today and I feel like crap but I can tell you it dose pass after a week or two.two weeks at the most.i go to the gym 3 times a week but haven't been able to go as I feel sick because of the tablets.which annoys me as working out helps me relive stress big time :-(.i also love holiday but recently my fear of being on the plane is too much to bare I hate being around so many people I like being out in big open spaces.somtimes the best thing you can do is tell yourself to man up and get on with it :-) works for me somtimes.but you will be fine everyone has setbacks.

healthy eating , exercise , cutting down on the booze , its all happeneing here !!!

Any of the gang still about ?

Hi Blade, how's it going?

Of course, I'm still here..

P

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm still here as well.

woo hoo , im still here too im doing ok , still on the cital which seems to be working in the background , new therapist who is really nice , work is busy and im going away in 2 1/2 weeks

How you all doing ?

Blade,

It sounds like you're starting to feel a bit better. Do you feel like you're making progress at last?

I'm ok here. I've recently increased my meds so I've had a few wobbly moments but it's getting better now. I'm just exhausted today and feel like I could sleep for a week. I wish I had the time!

Take care

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

strange feelings , anyone else suffer with this , 1st aching feet , much worse at night , aching hands ? and worst of all itching , all over again esp at night , stops me sleeping , apart from that lifes ok at the mo , onwards and upwards eh !!!

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread Information