Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: About me

Re: About me

hey always here if you want to talk hun

Good thanks Blade. Been on leave for a couple of weeks, back at work tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. Have you been on one of your exotic holidays recently? I feel the Caribbean coming on again...

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Elen x . Did you go away pip ? I went to Venice a while back but not anywhere since , can't seem to get motivated enough !

Haven't been away yet - I'm off on a walking holiday the week after next. It'll probably rain for a week but I'll call it bracing and character building!

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

im alive

Hi Blade, your post really resonated with me. I went from being the life and soul to having debilitating social anxiety when I found myself single at 34. Right now I'm working at home as I'm too terrified to go to work - totally ridiculous I know. At least I'm not anxious in front of my dog!! I've been on meds (fluoxetine) for one week, so too early for any improvement yet. Also found a great therapist who I've been to twice to far. Back to dr tomorrow (terrified!) to discuss beta blockers and/or pregabalin, which I think is faster-acting than fluoxetine...

Life pretty rubbish and lonely right now, but I won't give up!! Hopefully soon I can join you for the celebratory beer in Kent!!!

Hope you're doing well.

E

So !!!

Me ! citalopram seems to have worked , i feel pretty good , me and the wife are going to give it a good go !

how is everyone else ?

All the best to you blade

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread Information