Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

Hi Pip
    I'm all over the place today tbh. Think I may have to go back to the docs as it's just not working for me at the moment. Feel like i'm coming apart. I wouldn't risk myself on a bike today. So vague and weak. Sorry, no good news today for me.
    Ant

I can completely sympathize with you today Abarth , its just not happening for me today either , think ill go to bed real early tonight

Its official

Today was shite , need some good days

Blade

Hi all,

Things can only get better, can't they?

Being an eternal optimist, which I remain despite anxiety's best efforts, I always believe that tomorrow will be better.

Take care

Pip

Cheers Guys. Yup, officially a proper bum day. Here's hoping that at some point in the future, we might all be sitting over a pint laughing at the folly that we have long since been cured of !!
    Rest well
    Ant

Quote Originally Posted by Abarth View Post
    Cheers Guys. Yup, officially a proper bum day. Here's hoping that at some point in the future, we might all be sitting over a pint laughing at the folly that we have long since been cured of !!
    Rest well
    Ant
    You know summit Ant , that aint a bad goal , i long to be able to sit in a pub with a couple of mates and feel ok , not on the edge of my seat with knots in my stomach

Blade

Then that's the aim of the game. I ditched the beta blockers yesterday. My heart rate has gone up from 48 to 68 bpm. I actually feel human today! Wonder if thay might be the cause? Good for adrenaline, perhaps dropping BP too low? We shall see! Still far from normal, but at least I have some energy. Hope you are a lttle better today too Blade. How about you Pip?
    ant

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a wobble today - really got a dodgy stomach which is always a sign of anxiety for me. I feel like someone's grabbing my stomach really hard - not so good. At least I'm recognising it as anxiety and not something more sinister. Also, had to deal with a load of crap at work which is making me feel like curling up and sleeping, which I won't because I know that's the worst thing I can do.

On the positive side, I've felt much worse and these ups and downs are part of life and I have had plenty of ups recently so I mustn't be greedy.

Looking forward to that beer, even if I have to go down South for it! Must get my passport renewed...

Take care

Pip

Today i have mostly been feeling ok , still a bit shakey and tired but on the whole

Today was ok , official

Hi Blade, hope you are doing better, I found cit to just take my anx level way past the point where I could cope, but thats just personal to me, other people swear by it, keep strong and well x

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information