Thread: Tip of urethra looks red, inflamed, scaly WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Tip of urethra looks red, inflamed, scaly WHAT IS GOING ON!?

I am 23 years old and uncircumcised. This has been going on for about a year now and im really getting worried as to what this could be.the tip of my urethra seems to look red or inflamed like a pair of lips or something. It doesnt seriously hurt at all though. Whenever i do pee, sometimes there is a slight tingling/burn at the end of urination but it isnt any serious pain. Over a year and a half ago, i did stupidly receive unprotected oral sex from a prostitute but about a month or so after, i did decide to get a urine STD test and the results came back negative. This inflammation or whatever seems to gradually get a bit better and sometimes it gets worse. Mostly after masturbation is when it really looks irritated and not normal at all. There is also a slight tingling after masturbation where this is but eventually it goes away. Ive been to the doctor and he looked at this and he says it doesn't look too concerning and maybe its because of my penis head rubbing up against some clothing. But wouldnt it go away by now? Its been a long while since ive had this and if it feels weird after masturbation, something must not be right imo. Could me being uncircumcised have anything to do with it? I am also afraid that it might be some kind of disease/STD even though a month or so after that encounter, i got tested and came back negative. This is really worrying me because it just doesnt look normal at all. My anxiety is way up because of this.

Re: Tip of urethra looks red, inflamed, scaly WHAT IS GOING ON!?

I would see a doctor. And then, more specifically, a mental health professional. There's some things you're dealing with that are beyond "virtual" help.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information