Thread: A good week

A good week

I just thought I would write and share about my good week. I stopped taking diazepam last saturday and went onto a herbal supplement called calm and clamer, magnolia and rhodiola complex on Sunday. Well, It has been one week now and I feel so much better. i haven't had any panic attacks and i am feeling clamer in myself and much more able to think things through logically. I am starting to be 'me' again. I am also doing some guided visualisation and relaxation CDs which are fantastic, i do them everyday if i can and they have also helped bring my anxiety down. I am working hard on my thinking, to be positive and not negative, to use positive words not negative ones. Spiritually I am stronger now, friends have been praying for me and that has helped enormously. I just wanted people to know that a week ago i was in constant panic and anxiety and now one week on I am in a much better place. My dr and counsellor have both said i look different, there is 'light' in my eyes. I hope that this will encourage those of you who are really going through it at the moment, I want to keep a note of this myself too, so that if/when a blip comes i know that is all it is and that it is not forever. i am actually looking forward to today, never thought I'd hear myself say that.

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

What great news Daisybun. I am so pleased for you.

It sounds like you are putting in a lot of hard work and it is paying off.

I am a great believer in relaxation CDs and visualisation. I've also just got a yoga DVD and am going to give that a go too.

It's great news about being off the Diazepam and onto a herbal supplement too. It seems to be helping you.

Keep up the good work!

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Well done Daisybun, thats brilliant news, keep up the positive thoughts your getting there.

Take care
    Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi Daisy,

Congratulations. Im so pleased for you.

Mandy
    xxx

Glad you are feeling better. Yes please do keep a record of it - it will be an invaluable motivator should you have a bit of a blip at all.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Hi All

I have been taking Magnolia & Rhodiola Complex which has Relora, Rhodiola Rosae and L-Theanine for about the last 6 months and my PANIC ATTACKS are now 95% gone. I can go in supermarkets on the tube and in crowds. I say 95% as I still get infrequent scares now and then if a tube is stuck for too long.

The product is made by Lifetime vitamins and is ONLY available from Victoria Health food shops. I get mine from the Edgware road branch in London.

This is the best product ever. It was previously called 'Calm and Calmer', and you may have read reviews on that in other groups/sites.

The only supplier is Victoria health in the UK. I emailed Lifetime vitamins to see if there were any others cheaper, but there is not. Victoria Health seem to be the sole supplier in the UK.

I found a change within 2 weeks and take two tabs a day, one in the morning and one at night.

Try one bottle and I think you will be amazed.

I DO NOT work for Victoria Health or Lifetime Vitamins. I do however suffer from Panic Attacks (much less now though) and am writing this to help you others who do not know about it.

If you find it cheaper elsewhere then please let me know.

Thread Information