Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breast lump again

Breast clinic appointment came through already

After being ok for a couple of weeks i got home from work last night to a little with an appointment for the breast clinic next weekend. Im back to worrying as this will only be 3 and a half weeks since my gp referred me. She told me it was a routine appointment so why had it come through already? Does this mean shes worried? My husband said it might be because in pregnant

Re: Breast clinic appointment came through already

Anyone

Perhaps they had a cancellation so could fit you in.

Try not read anything bad into this.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

If she said it was routine, then its routine. Your doctor wouldn't lie to you. Do you have symptoms you're worried over or just your yearly check?

Hiya, I got my appt the same amount of time, exactly 3 and a half weeks, so don't read into how quick you got it, just be glad your not waiting months for it

Its for a lump i can feel but the gp thinks its just nodularity. I only have 3 more days to wait im just so scared as ive got a beautiful daughter and a little boy on the way. I should be happy but instead in ill worrying constantly about this

I had found a lump and my gp referred me and within two weeks I had my appointment, I was terrified thinking the worst especially cause I had fallen out with my mum and my partner was away for the week so I thought I would have to do it alone, they did an ultra sound on the breast I felt the lump in and other than it being cold it was painless, they told me to wait in a private room for a consultant - that's when I started to panic - but the results were all clear, so if you got a little booklet detailing the examinations and tests they do don't fear that they will do them all, I didn't get past the ultrasound stage and they could tell me it was clear i know it's scary but it's a good thing they've fitted you in so you'll have less time to worry about it and once it's over hopefully that will take the strain off abit for you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just been referred to the local breast clinic and my doctor today told me I'd have something in writing within about 2 weeks and should have an appointment within a month...so I would say, it's pretty standard I hope I get my appointment just as fast! you'll be able to put your mind at rest soon..

I just want it over and done with now. My appointment is at 9.40 tomorrow morning and i'll probably be going myself as we don't have anyone to looks after our daughter. Im so scared i feel sick

Praying all goes well! I also have a lump I'm going to have investigated. It feels like a marble under my aerola on my left breast. :( I just went through a solid year of breast worries last year and I'm so upset I'm here again. Keep us posted!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information