Thread: vomiting, wind, urgent rush to toilet, stomach cramps.

vomiting, wind, urgent rush to toilet, stomach cramps.

Hi all,

Since October last year i have suffered from vomiting, stomach cramps day and night, gurgling of the stomach and needing to burp alot.
    Recently ive been under a huge amount of stress and it has got alot worse. I have been to the docs and one said it was ibs and one has sent me for a referal for a scan for gall stones.

Does this sound like ibs?

Thanks.

Re: vomiting, wind, urgent rush to toilet, stomach cramps.

When my dad had gallstones the one thing he did lots was burp ! And he had horrific stomach cramps so I think the scan for gall stones is actually a good move. He had keyhole surgery and said as soon as he woke up from the anthestic he felt so much better.

It could be IBS as that is a handy umbrella term used when not sure what is happening. The tummy cramps urgent rushes to the loo are very common. Have they suggested anything to help you cope with it? Or are you having the scan to eliminate gall stones first ?

They have given me different kinds of medication but it is going to take about 6 weeks for the scan appointment to come through.
    Ive just about had enough of it to be honest.

3 lertters for you. I B S! pm me if you have any questions about IBS, had it for 7yrs! xxxxx

Hey!

Had to add to this thread as have been feeling similar since October myself...wind, stomach rumbling and needing to go to the toilet quite a lot. No vomiting or cramps as such through but have been wondering if this could be IBS? ... it's driving me mad... and seems to be worse at the moment as I am so anxious all the time. x

I have suspected gallstones/gallbladder infection and the pain is under my ribs on the right side and it is AGONY! Unbareable pain, pain so bad that i can't stand up. I have a scan booked for the end of the month to clear this little issue up for me.

I have IBS too and the pain for that is alot lower and mainly on the lower left side. However, to date, i haven't thrown up with it. The need for the toilet yes...puking, no.

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Thread Information