Thread: Teenager swollen groin lymph nodes:(

Teenager swollen groin lymph nodes:(

Hi I’m a 17 year old teen from Canada who suffers really bad from health anxiety and OCD. I have had swollen lymph nodes on my right and led groin side for a while now and they won’t go away. I’m pretty skinny at about 142 pounds and the nodes are visible through the skin and one is about the size of a big pea and the other is about the size of a big kidney bean. I’m extremely worried and have been having panic attacks and have extreme fears of cancer. I have had bad planters warts on my right foot more than like 20 small warts and my right side lymph nodes are the most swollen. The left side has 3 warts medium and this side isn’t as swollen. I also have constant anxiety 24 /7 and wonder if this has anything to do with it. I have a varicocele as well in the left testicle and have been poking at the lymph nodes aswell. I also suffered hip flexor pulls on each side of the hips and was wondering if maybe this has anything to do with it aswell. I have not had any of the lymphoma symptoms such as night sweats, weight loss, fatigue, loss of appetite etc and feel normal as usual. They’ve been swollen for as long as I can remember but I’m not sure if they’ve gotten bigger. I just remember them being swollen when I was like 13 but they are visible through the skin and it scares me but I am skinny. I just wanna know what’s going on because my anxiety has been horrible the past few months because of this. I don’t wanna die at 17. I think it could be the planters warts because I’ve had them bad and had them forever and my nodes have been swollen aswell and hpv is viral so I’m not sure. Someone pls help, I was doing good with health anxiety until this. I’m so scared

Re: Teenager swollen groin lymph nodes:(

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information