Thread: Feeling exhausted

Feeling exhausted

Hi, just wondering if anyone can relate to this. over the last couple of months I have been feeling really exhausted and tired even on days where I do very little, i get so exhausted I start to shake and feel like im going to collapse. The doctor told me this is just a symptom of my my anxiety. I was just wondering if anyone else feels like this, as i have had anxiety and panic attacks for years and have never really felt like this before. Even on days where i dont feel too anxious I will get this exhaustion. I had lots of blood tests last month and they all came back clear.Does this sound familiar to anyone else and did you find a cure for it?

Re: Feeling exhausted

Hi there, its adrenaline causing your body and brain to tire out, most people with anxiety have it, including me. Gentle exercise burns off adrenaline, and produces endorphins. Try milk before bed its got triptophan in which is sleep inducing. Lavender, warm baths, kalms herbal tablets...what you are feeling is normal. Hope you feel better soon. x

Thread Information