Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is worrying myself sick making me sick?

is worrying myself sick making me sick?

hi all, just wanted to ask you if anyone actually feels as though you are in a visious circle!i feel as though im driving myself mad with all these negative thoughts,that i have from the minute i wake up till when i eventually drop off to sleep is it any wonder i get anxiety!does anyone else feel this way too???would love to hear from anyone i feel like im my own worse enemy take care all rachel x x x

I used to feel like that so I can at least tell you there is a way out! The important part is to continue with your life. Whatever happens keep pushing through and keeping yourself busy otherwise you'll be giving those negative thoughts more room. Second, you have to start changing them slowly. Try coming up with a simple mantra: start each day by saying "Today is going to be a better day" and see how it goes.

It is horrible because if you keep thinking of negative things you'll be on the look out for them.

Hope it picks up for you

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]

Aw hunni. Sorry to hear you are feeling like that. I know what you mean, I feel like I am going round in circles. Nothing is helping. I guess we have all just got to try and stay positive and say the anxiety etc. will get better. Do you see a councellor at all?

Scooby2005
    x x

thanks for your reply.yeh im seeing a cbt therapist but i have to wait 5 weeks between each visit cause shes so busy!so by the time ive gone back ive gone back to thinking negative again!!!!!!!i usually find evenings is when i can look at things in a more positive light but when i wake up mornings all the positive has gone right out the window!!!! rachel x x

Aw bless. Can you not see a different cbt therapist hunni? Because it may help if you see one every week or every two weeks at least?

Scooby2005
    x x

no not on the good old NHS !!!!i might find out about going private but it all comes down to money!!!but i would pay thousands if it made me better do you see a therapist and do you think it helps? thanks scooby take care rachel x x

Hiya.

I do see a therapist at the moment yes but its not really helping. So am a bit annoyed at the moment.

Scooby2005
    x x

yeh know how you feel hun!think that sometimes we hope its going to be that miracle cure that we are soooo desperate to find!never mind we,ve just got to keep in trying!take care rachel x x

Hi Rachel,

I get days where I'm so negative it upsets me. Then I worry about being negative. So I try to think POSITIVE and then I think something bad might happen cause I'm being POSITIVE! LOL

BONKERS huh! [^]

I so understand though. I to am my own worst enemy at times. I must be black & blue inside where i beat myself up emmotionally![B)]

The thing is you often find the thing you worried about was fine and you wasted all that energy on it.[V]

As you say is it any wonder we suffer!

Negative thinking and worrying is habitual. We just have to try and break the habbit and practise some PMT! POSITIVE MENTAL THOUGHTS. [^]

Glen Harrold does a good hypnosis CD on POSITIVE THINKING. called Learn How to Think Positively (what else [Duh!]LOL)

You can also get POSITIVE affimation cards by Louise Hay. Both these things you can get on Amazon.

Hope this helps.

Take Care,

Love & practising my PMT,

PIP'S X X

I know so well how you feel. but you must never give in we all know how hard things can become . when each day you dont want or seem to do nothing, i find it so hard some days just going out and when i do all i think about is geting back to my home where I feel safe than i feel very unhappy because i just given up again . I wish more than ever that i could do somthing about it. if i can talk to someone maybe it would hope abit, you see am new and I dont have any friends that i can tell how i feel after all am a man its very hard to be open, number of times i sometimes think it would be better just to call it a day, well you take care ok all the best,xx

g baker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information