Thread: Fear of anything that moves ?!?!?!

Fear of anything that moves ?!?!?!

I'm a 14 year old girl and am driving myself crazy. First off, I'm suffering from what I think is hocd, I have no friends, and now I'm afraid of everything.

I'm afraid of everything that moves because everything can have an impact on my life. Example: people move, they can murder you. Spiders move, they can bite you. The sea moves, you can drown or can get caught in a rip.

This is impacting on my life. I'm afraid to go outside. When I went to the beach the other day with my family, I looked like a tourist that has never seen the beach before because I was afraid of a blue bottle being washed up on the shore or me suddenly getting dragged out into the ocean.

This is also happening with ghosts etc.. Everywhere I look I think that there is something watching me. I have to cover the camera on my devices, I have to check under my bed at night and if I hear a noise, well to me, it's the end of the world. It's driving me insane!!!!!

Can someone please give me some advice so I can enjoy my life again?!?!

Re: Fear of anything that moves ?!?!?!

At age 14, the best advice would be to speak with a trusted adult in your life (parents, relative, teacher etc.) and ask for help. Due to the severity and irrationality of your fears, having someone (preferably a mental health professional) in real life to help you rationalize and conquer them would be the best thing you could possibly do.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Being someone who has suffered from multiple anxieties and SAD since i was rather young too i'm agreeing with Fishman, the best thing you can do is tell a trusted adult and go to your GP to see if they can refer you to anyone x

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Hi Yes agree with the others seek profesional help via your GP as you have very complex problems Cheers

Thread Information