Thread: Heart Disease or Diabetes?

Heart Disease or Diabetes?

Hi guys,

So now I've got more health worries.

Specifically for the last month or so I've started getting a constant thirst which continues even when I literally stand there and drink a full 2 pints of water.

This is combined with a "warm" feeling in my chest sort of like I'm dry or haven't had any water for the last 48 hours or something.

I do get tiredness and out of breath even after doing simple things like walking upstairs and I get palpitations which have actually decreased in frequency from when I had bad health anxiety a while back.

I also get frequent urination lately as well, and not so long ago it was found that I do only have 1 kidney as the other one appears to have been lost due to infection or some other cause (I've seen 4 different urologists about this)

I've had countless ECGs done and blood tests, chest x-rays and even an ultrasound of my heart a few years ago but nothing is coming back with a cause.

I have diabetes in the family and my GP sent me for a blood test today to see if my thyroid levels are normal etc... so hopefully that could answer a few questions.

I'm really worried because although I'm only a 23 year old male I know that heart disease can strike at any time.

I'm 5.3 feet tall and admittedly I am overweight at 12.6 stones, but I don't know if one diagnosis really explains ALL of my symptoms?

Re: Heart Disease or Diabetes?

Quote Originally Posted by YorkiesWorld View Post
    I'm only a 23 year old male I know that heart disease can strike at any time.
    Not at 23.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information