Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chester meet-up 2012

Re: Chester meet-up 2012

Don't worry Belle, it makes a change from Paul being a pain! ;-) Lol! No, no problem at all.

I decided last night that what we'd do is:

Sunday 25th March.

Meet 12.30 at Frankie and Benny's for those that want to come earlier and eat/drink.

Meet 2pm at bowling if not.

I am aware that for some people, a crowded Frankie and Benny's would be too much, so there is no pressure to come earlier. The bowling alley should be quieter, so for those that prefer, just meet us there.

Both places are opposite each other at the Greyhound Retail Park, Sealand Road, in Chester. Please pm me if you need further directions or details.

Look forward to seeing you all there :-)

I'm working seven days a week now, but i can fit coming around them times, i should be able to get there about 1pm.

Bowling can i have the sides up please........and also the trolley to roll my bowling ball down, not that i'm saying that i am absolutely useless at it

Belle, we'll get you sorted hun, i'm on top form now, school run is now a piece of cake for me and so is going places on my own, so i'll help you out all i can.

Be great to see everyone again.........i've missed me fab buddies

di xxx

Seven days a week?! Go you! That's brill, well done. You must be exhausted though, make sure you have time for yourself. So pleased to hear you're doing well, you've worked so hard at it you deserve to be seeing the rewards.

Sides up - go on then, just for you! Obviously I'm so brilliant I don't need them ;-) (Shut up Paul, before you comment).

Should be a really fun afternoon - not seen you for aaaages Di, will be lovely.

xxx

Glad your doing well Di Im hoping I will get over this hurdle so I can go to places im wanting to visit. Chester and North Wales up to Llandudno Im fine with, Skipton to the north im fine, Chesterfield to the East im fine and Stoke to the south im fine, any further than that i hit a brick wall and its really getting me down. Im desperate to go to warwickshire but say if my car breaks down or I get a puncture or the battery goes on my fone . Its just not fair. I really love our meetups and with the support from you guys I hope I get to places im wanting to visit. XX

Belle - if any of those things happened, you'd deal with it. I've had thoughts like that but have to keep telling myself that the chances of it happening are slim. Get an in-car charger for your mobile, I've got one and it only cost about a fiver. Have you got breakdown insurance? If you needed them and said you're a woman on your own, they normally respond quicker, and would have you on your way soon. Also, if you let people know when you were going and had a network of people you could phone or text, that might help.

We could go somewhere further afield together, that'd do me good too. Let's have a chat at the meetup and sort something. xxx

There is NOTHING wrong with going to Tesco in my pjs at 3pm with loo roll stuck to the bottom of my slipper. The pjs were clean that week and I'd even brushed my hair. That took effort.

Thanks guys, I am in the AA so I know if I break down or get a flat tyre I can call them and even find a fone box or ask someone if I can use the fone, my problem is being too far from home as I start to panic and if I get the courage to venture further a field then I would worry if I broke down, I get worked up just thinking about it. I use to fly up and down the M5 and M6 to my cousins house about 6 times ayear several years ago cos the thought of panic never entered my head then. I just dont like being far from home even though I know nothing bad will happen to me.

Anyone who is wanting to join us there is no pressure, for example if you are wanting to have a bite to eat with us and you are wanting to leave halfway through your meal then thats fine just go, or if you want to leave half through the bowling thats fine too just go. We are all sufferers so do what ever is right for you on the day, you could sit and watch the bowling if you want, say nothing at all or even poor your heart out to us. We get ourselfs so worked up and sit and think of every single detail or what might go wrong so if your really really nervous about attending a meetup then why not just turnup and say hello and leave again, at least you would still have acheived something and maybe next time you may feel able to stay a little longer.
    Last edited by belle854; 17-02-12 at 18:30.

Only one new person coming so far, anyone in the Chester/North Wales/Manchester/Wirral/Liverpool regions, come and join us!

Just bumping this up.

Anyone near Chester, come and join us for on Sunday 25th March for lunch and/or bowling.

And another bump!

I've noticed a few people saying about Manchester meets - depending on where you are, you may want to join our Chester meetup.

25th March, lunch and/or bowling, or just come along for a drink if you like. We're a mixture of ages, male and female, with a variety of issues.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information