Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help jsut check blood cholersterol very high 11.2

Re: help jsut check blood cholersterol very high 11.2

according to my friend her's also high cholesterol, doc force her to take zocor, saying she can die any moment, so i am scared, i don't want to take zocor, so do u think i will suriviive if i control myfood, drink more water, becos i know i am dehydrated, not eating well, i try for 2mths to eat better, i eat too much donuts, and cakes, nn coffee, and rice. i guess it contributed and also i am taking norethisterone medications. i guess will i survive?thanks. i am scared.. i worry too much, now i feel a bit dizzy and light headed, as i am doing my work in office.could it be beocs of my high cholesteral

No it is caused by anxiety Alba .Did you have a fasting blood check for your cholesterol levels? You just need to avoid animal fats ,dairy products and cakes and pastries .Boil or bake instead of fry,..Your levels will come down and you wont need to take the drugs for long .Please stop worrying about it . Suex

has anyone taken Valsartan tablet, (becos i keep complianing to doctor, soemtimes my heart beating fast and my bp raise and i feel dizzy, panic, so she gave me this, my itcy mouth, i should just keep quiet, she say this is to protect yr kidney, but it looks scary, i feel like i want to stop taking all this
    medication, i just want to take care of my food, do u think i will be okay i fi stop the medication and just focus on my health and food i eat?

i am so scared abt this high cholesterol last 3months it's ok onlynowit shoots up so high. i don't want to be sick all the time, i tired of being sick.

now i feel so light headed, sore throat and stuff nose.+ my worries abt cholesterol , is there anybody tat don't take medication but recover by proper diet?they say if u don't take medciaton u have stroke or heart attck,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information