Thread: feel like I'm dying....

feel like I'm dying....

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a 24 year old female and have a 5 year old daughter.
    I am a constant worrier when it comes to mine and my daughters health but have never been officially diagnosed with any form of anxiety, although I am pretty certain I suffer from it.
    Every ache and pain is a terminal illness and if my daughter so much as coughs I go in to total panic.

For the last couple of weeks I have had a sore pain very low down in my pelvis with on and off sharp shooting pains around where my ovaries are located, mainly on the left side, the ache has been there all day every day and often moves around to my lower back, then on top of this I have been feeling very bloated, some days I have a severe indigestion feeling and it will only go away when I lay down, then to top it all off since yesterday I have had a tight feeling in my chest and the start of a very chesty cough which feels as though it is coming from deep in my lungs and my temperature went up a bit (around 38.5c).

I have gone through multiple reasons in my head for the symptoms, all very serious and have convinced myself I have ovarian cancer that has probably spread to some part of my lungs, I am absolutely terrified and just feel like this is it, that one of my worst nightmares has come true and although I tell myself that yes this is something I often worry about, I then think well that wont stop me from getting it.

Feeling so so down, I just finished my course and wanted a nice relaxing summer, I'm completely panicking, so scared

Sorry just need to get it out.

Re: feel like I'm dying....

Glass I do this all the to e a y slight box I,t sensation I become aware of it my mind goes to I am going g to die of what ever this is I hope you get the right help as I ha e suuferd forty years or more and am so bad can not go out please demand you get counciloring and mild medication don't be like me forty yes down the line I was ,left with no help for yes think I WS thirty wen I got z little help and diagnosed as been life,e it since I WS 12years old it was 60s and none new wzt was wrong with me so was made to go away and live with it there is more stuff about niow. So read get knowledge of your illness x/x/

Thread Information