Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone overcome fear of dying

Has anyone overcome fear of dying

I not sure were to put this I just wanted to find some positives of people who have overcome there feat of dying I am so tired of fight it every day arts ruled me for over fifty years and stopped me living x

Re: Has anyone overcome fear of dying

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Pip
    So now do I find it sorry found it now

What is it about death that scares you? Might sound like a stupid question, but it might help you to know your reasons for being scared.

I really don't no I tni k its the thought of not being here lol I as on,y 12wen it began so wish I new wat x area me I am rocking back and forth now wiv anxiety trying not to be scared if some one could take this one fear from me I could do he text my self

My view on death is that you can only be aware of life. So what's the earliest awareness of life you can ,without doubt, say you've experienced ? Birth, being a baby etc
    So I think when you die, all you'll experience is being born. You can only experience life.

Trish is it worth ruining the rest of your life worrying ,because its going to happen to everyone but we need to live before we die xx

Every one keeps saying we all going to die I no that but keep hearing don't help my fear I no you suppose to enjoy living its so sad that I have not enjoys much of my life do to my fear its really awful as all I want is to live before I die. To he honest don't see how that's e er going to change x

Why don't you look it to getting some counselling for this anxiety. It really does help. You are suffering from anxiety, and anxiety is treatable whatever the cause.

Trish, I know how you feel, I live with this too. I know it has to happen etc, but all these thoughts I have like after we gone the world goes on and on and never ends etc scares me so much. People say well you wont know as you wont be here, but all these thoughts about what happens etc make me so anxious.

mandie x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information