I am having a massive dilemma. My anxiety enjoys switching from one thing to the other when I'm least expecting it.
Recently I have been absolutely terrified of catching tetanus. It sounds silly but I now stare at the ground everywhere I go, just to make sure. I also read that the bacteria lives on household dust which has made me even more scared.
I'm probably one of the youngest people on this website but I'm glad at least someone will take me seriously.
I last had a tetanus injection when I was 1 or 2. I am now almost 17. My school keep telling me to have a booster but I am also absolutely petrified of needles and possible side effects. I haven't even had that cervical cancer one or anything. Also, I did some research online about how vaccinations don't completely protect you from the disease and that some vaccinations can be really bad for you. And it's the fact that you might get bad side effects or you might get the disease after which says to me that there's no point.

However I have read through the symptoms of tetanus a million times during the past few days and it's freaking me out so much. I keep telling myself it's anxiety but I can't help but think otherwise.

Should I get vaccinated or not?
:(