It all started about a month ago when i noticed some red patches on the head of my penis when i got out of the bath. Straight away i thought it was thrush and took every thrush treatment known to man (at some expense). Canesten duo, apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, salt water etc, none of it seemed to work.

Anyway after a week i went to the GUM clinic where the doctor said it was "either thrush or an allergic reaction". Got a swab, urine sample and that thing where they stick that thing down your pee hole (results come back today everything is clear). So carried on with the thrush treatments for 2 weeks and although i very rarely have itching there was still red blotches there.

Gave up with the thrush treatment and decided to treat it as an allergy reaction, taking loratadine tablets and applying anthistan cream. The red blotches have gone down slightly but now i have about a half dozen of these small red spots on the head and under my foreskin is quite red.

I have made a doctors appointment but it's not until next Friday and i'm really sick with worry. I'm scared it's something serious. I know i'm not going to be able to eat or sleep properly and it's going to get worse the closer it gets to my doctors appointment.