I've been on Ortho-Tri-Cyclen Lo for about 3 years. For the last three years I've been getting sick every month towards the end of my second week of pills. I decided that I wanted to try something monophasic instead of triphasic. I went to my OB and she prescribed me Yasmin. The thought of changing medications at all worries the hell out of me. I have a tendency to research everything on "Dr. Google" and I managed to terrify myself and I decided I didn't want to take Yasmin (even though I know it would probably be best for my skin and I use to take Diane35, for years, and I know it has an increased risk of blood clots as well.) Anyways, I went to my GP and he prescribed me Apri. So of course I come home and research April to death and I find out it's a third generation as well which comes with that lovely increased risk. I am sending myself into full panic mode and I'm about ready to scrap oral contraceptives all together. I am already feeling pains in my legs and all of my veins and I know it's just me being overly sensitive. I know the risks are tiny. I was just hoping some of you could share your experience on Yasmin/Apri/Other third gens.