Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Floaters in Urine.

Re: White Floaters in Urine.

lol! Yes I think we are mad. I'm doing things now that I NEVER would have done before!!

Thank you all so much for your reassuring words. I feel much better . I'm probably just over-examining everything like I normally do, haha.

xxxxxoooo

Hi,
    I know this was posted a while ago; i have been suffering with health anxiety terrible since having my daughter two years ago. This was my recent panic and was so relieved to read this conversation! that white floaters are in fact normal, i have been in and out of the doctors getting everything checked out. My periods are irratic, suffer with dizziness, terrible girly cramps and i've never noticed it before i've been getting floating white bits when I go to the loo for a wee!!!! Anyway, re my other symptoms, i've had them all checked out and everything has come back fine. I think the fact I stress 24/7 doesnt help my body!!
    Thanks
    Kez

Hello, I may have an answer for you. I was getting this a lot when I had a really bad bladder about a year ago. I thought it was dead skin from the irritated bladder, but when I looked it up it said thrush! I constantly have a very mild thrush infection, I can only tell from the consistency of my discharge (sorry TMI) because I have no other symptoms. Apparently it is just the small bits of white stuff you get from thrush being washed out by the wee!

Sorry if that's a bit disgusting but at least it's an explanation! I only got that from one source, though, so take it with a pinch of salt. It's definitely not dangerous, though, because it's really common .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information