Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: everyone hates me

everyone hates me

soz this prob be my last post, everyone has left me now except lea we have something special. but it hurts to think that only one person in this world cares if i live or die.
    my family didnt answer myletter which hurts. and with so much bad at home it is making me think.
    everyday now brings bad news, it makes getting up so hard as i dread the next day.
    even some people here i dont think care anymore so i lost the people who i thought was my friends which makes it hurt even more.
    guess i never lost my friend the cider as that is there when i need it. a couple of my cuts have become sore and red so i hope i get an infection as that what i deserve/ ive eaten a bit tonight but i am putting my meals on a tea plate the smaller the better.
    got a go now
    sorry for all the problems ive caused i know now that i am a bad person and dont deserve friends and should be alone im losing the sight in my right eye due to diabetes so deserve that too that why i cant see anyone again.
    soz real low tonight
    bye everyone take care of each other
    susie:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: (:(

I am so sorry to hear about your eye and hope that you can try to look after yourself more to keep yourself well.

You have a super loyal and true friend in Lea and I am sure there is much there that she likes about you too or she wouldn't still be on hand.

Take care.

Love Piglet xx

Hi Susie, Nigel has done a lovely post there and I dont think much can be added, but people are here for you, take care.xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Susie

You are not bad, your justhaving a rough time. friends who desert you when you need them arent friends at all. I would say you have the support of everyone on the forumn, we all been there at some time or other. There will be a better time believe me. Start looking for small positives, build them into big positives before you know it you will smiling again

Keith

You have support from me if you need it buddy

When we are down, we think the worst (also anxiety symptom).

You say everyone, but one person or a few people are not everyone so that is over reacting and negative (and I do it too)

it isnt everyone as there are many here who dont (and I am sure deep down the "hate" bit is over reacting too) I think the same things at times but then realise my thinking was distorted and one thing made me more depressed.

As someone said above, dont worry if someone really did hate you as it is their problem - not yours. They can feel bad - not you. They are not a real freind and if they really do think that way about you, then you would have no benefit by having them around anyway. There is always a positive - just we cant always see it.

Paul

Learning to underreact

Hi babes,

Hi susie hunni you are not a bad person and you haven't lost me hunni im still here for you. Sorry i haven't been there at the moment i've had a really bad time but you could of txted me and i would of beenable to help you as much as i could of. Please if your cuts look like they might be getting a little bit worse please get them checked out as i worry about you so much. sorry i cant really say much eyes are hurting to look at screen! I will be in chat later for you hunni justy txt me when your going in and i'll come on line to you if you want, or on msn its your choice hunni.

I'm here for you always hunni

Hugs for you and Hugs for Lea for staying by your side and helping as much as she can

Love ya both

Kym
    xux

Susie,

I agree with Alexis that Nigel's post is super - take time to read it!

I also agree that not so long ago you were doing superb and after such a low point to get to that was admirable and you can do so again. Look deep Susie, you are stronger than you believe AND you do have support. You owe Lea and yourself a huge pull up and you haven't lost people from here just cos they don't reply, sometimes we as Nigel sayes either don't know what to say or maybe have issues of our own to deal with.

Go on Susie, do something today to make someone else smile! You will smile too and look after yourself cos in the end we owe ourselves some respect becasue we are luckey to be here even though you feel otherwise at the moment.

If your cuts are getting infected you will feel low - If your diabetes isn't controlled you will feel low - if you drink alcohol when already down you will feel low (Susie just look - you can control these things).

Will come into chat if you need me to - pm me time!

love Sax (((((susie))))))

Hi guys
    thankyou for all your messages they help me alot, i trying hard, work was hard to day, ppl are noticing im down. when i got home i just cried my eyes out when i got home.
    dont feel like eating either still. again another letter through the post and a phone call, they dont understand, steve is seeing citizens advice tomorrow. but cant see the point.
    Im just glad lea is here she has been great and talks to me, she is making me go to the docs on fri,
    we went out last nite just to get out the house and my brother was on the door as he is a bouncer he look away so nothing was said, see hated by my family, that hurts so much. i wish my dad was here i need him so much even just for a few minutes just to hold me so i know i loved.
    oh well soz for posting again, it helps me alot.
    wonder what bad news will be here tomorrow.
    i still here for you guys ok but dont care about myself soz
    take care
    and thankyou
    susie:([xx(]

hi susie i will always be here for you and will help you through all your probs ok as others have said they are here for you ok and i know you found it hard last night but you coped really well. and i am really proud of the way you handled it. ((((((((((((((((((susie)))))))))))))))) [:X]
    i know you are finding things hard and i fully understand the way you are feeling and all i need you to do is keep talking to me and dont keep things bottled up inside it dont do you any good at all i know i do it my self sometimes as it is easy but not always the best thing

i am deffinatly going to make sure that you go to docs as it is important and cider aint a good friend to have and as for your cuts we are goig to make sure they dont get infected and we will do everything in our power to keep you sight ok

love lea xx [:X][8D]

hey susie, just poped in to say i care bout you, an you need to go on living, keep fighting.

hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughu ghughughughughughughughughughughug

just keep swimming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information