Thread: hello

hello

Hi, read a lot on here and definitely helps with my anxiety. My question is does anyone else have days when can feel the anxiety slowly creeping up on you with small symptoms that just escalate because you then obsess over them? that's me today and I was trying to control them, then my mum calls all stressed out over test results she is waiting for and right away I started getting chest pains and walked around trying to calm. soon as off the phone and lay down for 5 mins I was fine just now obsessing over the chest pains . That was at 4 and since I have cleaned up, cooked my children's tea ..cleaned some more and been fine. I am stuck in a rut when it comes to my anxiety to the point of annoying even myself over it
    Not expecting replies really but does help just writing this down

Re: hello

Best of luck to you and hope you can feel better able to cope soon.

It is very debilitating having HA and or depression. I know how triggers can start the snow ball effect, it seems to gather momentum and spiral out of control. I have so many days like that. Yes it sucks.

Please do not beat yourself up over it tho, this is what mindfulness has taught me.

Best wishes

Thread Information