People think oh '----------------' that is a drug but no this is not the drugs version, this is a holistic remedy and is in fact a mineral that is in all water but some areas are low in it, and some people need a lot more of it. I will tell you about the daily dose before I tell you what it is. One pill of 5mg which is in a carrier that amounts to something like 130 mg. The carrier is in all drugs and is the substance that is in the pill to dispense the drug or remedy, but basically you are taking 5mg of the essential ingredient and if you took a lot more it is very unlikely you would have any side effects atall. Bipolar people have been treated with up to 50mg daily and likewise schizophrenics and it has been as effective as the prescribed drugs.
It is primarily a natural antidepressant but I found it makes me feel peaceful or even normal ( though I hardly knew what it was to feel normal!!I am bipolar but suffer from terrible anxiety.
The substance can be bought very cheaply off Amazon its called Lithium Orotate ( not not not the awful toxic drug lithium carbonate) in Orotate the carrier is harmless, in carbonate the carrier is so toxic people have to have blood tests I think once a month or they can become very ill,
The thing is lithium itself is what is needed and as i said is a natural mineral just like iron is, its the carrier that makes it ok or toxic. I have never had carbonate but I know people who have and its seems a pretty awful way of making your head feel better with severe gut symptoms.
I take one tablet in the morning, and if I need it I take one in the afternoon and maybe sometimes one in the evening, you can take it randomly as you need it and it really is harmless.
You will find on the net they go on about it not being clinically tested but it is not a drug therefore does not require to be, also it has been used as an anti depressant anti parkinsonism therapy since the early 50's. You do not need a doc to prescribe it. I take other anti d's that are prescribed also but on their own they simply don't work very well. I was amazed how well such a low dose did help, and I would like to hear that people felt confident to give it a go
you would know as i did within half an hour if it is going to work and if it doesn't you simply take more. Its LIthium Orotate, Lindens sell it on Amazon.