If it's too long I put a tl;dr at the bottom

Quick Question: Have you ever noticed trigger foods that cause your palpitations? My pounding heart is pretty normal for me(happens often), but my skipping beats seem to always come about 30 minutes after eating a fairly large meal of white rice and vienna sausage, (i know it's garbage don't judge me ) and they only last for about 15-30 minutes and return back to their normal, relatively rare returns to my attention.

My symptoms mostly show in the form of pounding rather than skipping, although I am no stranger to skipped beats. Skipping beats occur, but really not that often at all. Only when I seem to eat certain foods in large quantities, am overly excited, or overly worried about something. I had them both checked from a 14 day monitor I wore, and results came back basically with the doc telling me, "ya we saw some stuff (terminology I do not remember) but you're perfectly fine. It's benign so don't sweat it."

Still pretty annoying to get the pounding heart happen quite often though, and for YEARS as well. Sometimes it's just a relaxed, soft heart beat some days and BOY do I love those days!

As far as the skipping goes, I previously had quite the streak of them happening on a daily basis toward the evening time from the months of September until late Jan/Early Feb. Nothing seemed to trigger them, other than the fact that they just seemed to get more frequent and pronounced as the day went on. And it was during this time that I was wearing the monitor. still checked out fine.

I did find it strange that the skipping beats symptom was around, and would seem to go away when I would catch a cold or sinus infection during that sept-feb time span (i got sick 3 times in that time span....). But each time I got sick the skipped beats would almost go away(be less frequent). Once I started feeling better, then they would return. They were also around though during the in between times while I wasn't sick though.

Anyway, sometime after Feb they just stopped and now rarely happen just as they normally have for years. It was a STRANGE 5-6 months, but the doc just kind "meh'd" it off after getting the results of the 14 day heart patch.

TL;DR
-My daily palpitations occur mostly in the form of pounding, not skipping (although I do get both)
-Had a 5-6 month span of skipping beats pretty much EVERY day, worsening toward the end of the day. No triggers, they just happened more frequently throughout the day than I have ever experienced in my life
-Heart skips would lessen when I'd GET sick (cold/sinus problems)
-They would seem to return to their daily skipping routines after I started feeling better though
-Wore monitor for 14 days while the skips were around, Docs thought nothing of it.
-February passes (the 5th or 6th month since the frequent/daily skipping beats started) and now they are pretty much totally gone, and only occur to me at a frequency I consider normal, which isn't very often at all
-What a strange period of time for me.....