Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocd with breast lumps

Re: i didnt feel my breasts for 2 weeks!!!!!!

I'm confused In your previous thread you talked about feeling them and now you haven't for two weeks? Not that it really matters but it is confusing...

Glad you'll be getting therapy though! Good going on that!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: i didnt feel my breasts for 2 weeks!!!!!!

I think since your are preggo asking your doctor for a breast exam isn't a bad idea at all. That way you dont go feeling around feeling something normal but thinking it is not! Congrats on the baby also!!!

Re: anyone dealing w breast pain b4 period?

Breast pain and PMS are the worst. I usually wear sports bra then because it's the most comfortable. No worries!

breasts feelings so much harder in pregnancy...

So i have ocd with feeling my breasts for lumps all the time.
    im 14 wks pregnant and i know that the breasts change alot in pregnancy. they become bigger and alot harder to feel.
    i went without 2 1/2 weeks of touching my breasts and when i felt it again it felt so much harder than the last time i felt it. i didnt really feel any lumps but whatever i did feel- all breast tissue felt larger and in general the breast felt alot more dense.
    just wondering from other pregnant women if this is how theirs feel as well.

i had breast u/s 3 weeks ago and all was normal, but still curious about this.

Re: breasts feelings so much harder in pregnancy...

But you've just said that you know breasts get harder in pregnancy, so what are you curious about? You had an ultrasound 3.5 weeks ago which was fine and now your breasts are 3.5 weeks further into your pregnancy, so yes they will be harder.

I'm assuming from your username that you have other children...do you not remember your last pregnancy? I know not all pregnancies are exactly the same, but some things like hard breasts are a natural part of most. I'm also assuming you've been following all the pregnancy threads and posts over the last months which have more or less covered every symptom there is during every stage of pregnancy, so maybe read through them again for peace of mind. It saves things being repeated endlessly.

Try to enjoy your pregnancy. Your body is changing and i'm sure if anything is not as it should be it will be picked up at your gynae appointments. These are the people you should be asking really. In my pregnancies in the past I could call the midwife anytime to ask about anything that was worrying me, can you not also do this in the US?

ISB x

Quote Originally Posted by I still Believe View Post
    But you've just said that you know breasts get harder in pregnancy, so what are you curious about? You had an ultrasound 3.5 weeks ago which was fine and now your breasts are 3.5 weeks further into your pregnancy, so yes they will be harder.

I'm assuming from your username that you have other children...do you not remember your last pregnancy? I know not all pregnancies are exactly the same, but some things like hard breasts are a natural part of most. I'm also assuming you've been following all the pregnancy threads and posts over the last months which have more or less covered every symptom there is during every stage of pregnancy, so maybe read through them again for peace of mind. It saves things being repeated endlessly.

Try to enjoy your pregnancy. Your body is changing and i'm sure if anything is not as it should be it will be picked up at your gynae appointments. These are the people you should be asking really. In my pregnancies in the past I could call the midwife anytime to ask about anything that was worrying me, can you not also do this in the US?

ISB x
    yes, i do have other kids. the only difference is- at that point my ocd/anxiety related to breast wasnt there!!!! so i didnt feel it much and didnt stress about it alot. so i wouldnt remember.
    yes, i know that breasts change alot in pregnancy. but after not feeling for only 2.5 wks i should feel quite a significant difference??
    my ob did examine my breasts last wk and did tell me they feel dense, but she told me its normal now. i however, know that it got harder over last 2.5 wks.

Ok. Yes I agree with your obstetrician, it's normal.

ISB ☺ x

how does fibrocystic breast feel like?

i had breast ultrasound 4 weeks ago bec im pregnant and was feeling bunch of stuff, including one that felt like.. not sure how to describe it. didnt feel like regular soft breast tissue or even a lump.. or anything like that. it felt more like a vein/muscle- like long even and little hardish s/t that moves up and down when i touch it. first i thought it was some sort of ligament/ vein.. not even sure what tho call it. i feel many of them in my hands next to veins..
    anyway bec i touched it soo much it got larger and i got nervous. turns out was nothing cuz ultrasound didnt mention anything and she took many pic from that area.
    they did write measures normal fibrous tissue. so now im just curious if that s/t im feeling is fibrous breast tissue or is it more like muscle/vein/ligament-
    i hope i made myself clear.
    pls share how your feel, or if you have s/t like this.

Re: how does fibrocystic breast feel like?

Mine feel the same and have the same things come up, I've had a few ultra sounds. I have the long lumpy things that are quite firm but not hard and are moveable x

Re: how does fibrocystic breast feel like?

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccad View Post
    Mine feel the same and have the same things come up, I've had a few ultra sounds. I have the long lumpy things that are quite firm but not hard and are moveable x
    Tnx for responding. not sure what u mean by firm and not hard. mine feels not very hard but def hardish.. doesnt feel like soft other tissues i have all around, thats y im wonderng. feels more muscular to me. ..
    wondering if thats fibrocystic tissue or s/t else (obviously considered normal according to u/s)

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread Information