Thread: Dizzy and pressure in head, feel like I'm dying.

Dizzy and pressure in head, feel like I'm dying.

I can't take this anxiety any longer does anyone else get this is it just anxiety? Basically since last May I was stressed with work and got tonsilitus and the antibiotics made me dizzy which brought on my anxiety again, then a few months later I kept feeling faint and and faint when it was a hot day or if I got out a hot bath and feelings like I can't breath 24/7 and also when I walk in to a hot room I instantly can't breath and sweat and nearly pass out. I went doctors who just said it's anxiety.

Since Friday I keep getting really dizzy and like a head rush feeling I can't really explain it but if I'm laying down I will suddenly get a head rush that makes me feel like I can't breath for a second and it makes me weak. It's the feeling like when you get up quick and you get that pulse pressure in your head and I keep getting it when I'm laying down trying to sleep or even just standing. It scares me so much that I'm just about to die.

I'm going to the doctors in a couple of days I just want to no if anyone else gets these symptoms I so scared I'm going to have a heart attack.

Re: Dizzy and pressure in head, feel like I'm dying.

Could certainly be anxiety? Or maybe a possible migraine with you describing the pressure feeling and then the other symptoms anxiety because of it? X

It's more like a tension type headache than a migraine, it's like all the where I'm constantly worrying I'm giving myself a headache but the random head rushes are scaring me

Have you had your blood pressure checked? Anxiety most certainly cause headaches. Try to focus on something else xx

Every time I have it checked it's always high because I'm so anxious but I feel like it could be to do with blood pressure because I'm always anxious

I have the exact same thing. Isn't it awful. It's like I got a head rush and go dizzy/fuzzy headed x

Im 100% positive what u describe is stress related.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly15 View Post
    Every time I have it checked it's always high because I'm so anxious but I feel like it could be to do with blood pressure because I'm always anxious
    Anxiety or panic disorder will do that, which sometimes will cause either your heart rate or blood pressure or both together at the same time to rise, which also leads to the "rockin' on a boat" feeling or "like your drunk" feeling dizziness; BTW if that's the kind of dizziness you're talking about.

It's your body releasing adrenaline from the anxiety or panic, which starts it all.

Thread Information