Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: brown period instead of notmal bleeding

Re: brown period instead of notmal bleeding

It's normal, it happens to lots of girls/women even if lots aren't replying here. Its obviously freaking you out so why not just ask your doctor or even a nurse at your local clinic about it too.

ISB

Bump

This happens to me time to time. I just happened to me in January actually. My period was light and brown mostly for about 5 days. I worried just like you. The next month it came totally normal. I've had this happen a few times since having my periods (Got it when I was 12 and I'm 32 now). I think its stress.

thankyou for your reply im hoping it comes back normal next time it hasn't happened to me before

Bump

Why not go back and read some of your past posts? They illustrate perfectly the pattern you're starting to fall back into. Don't feed the dragon!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Not everything can be anxiety???

Periods can change because of hormonal imbalances, whether because of the Pill, or other reasons and very rarely because of anything sinister. That's why we can only advise you to see your doctor if you're worried. As you know Beckie, nobody here can tell you the reason, only share their own experience as some have on this thread already.

Stress can affect how often you have a period, such as if you miss one or have a prolonged one, but the colour of the blood isn't usually affected by stress or anxiety no. What Fishmanpa meant was your own anxiety spiralling about this, not that anxiety is the reason for it. Instead of freaking out on here and bumping your thread to get more of the same replies, just ask your doctor about it. Then you can stop worrying and guessing.

ISB x

Quote Originally Posted by Beckie4567 View Post
    Not everything can be anxiety???
    I'm not saying that anxiety is causing your symptoms. For that, if you're that concerned, see your doctor. BUT... what I am saying is your reaction to it is!

That's why I suggested you read your previous posts. The pattern I'm talking about is what you're doing now. 1 or even 10+ reassurance posts are met with "anyone else?" or bumped several times which goes into more panic if people read and not reply etc. etc.

IMO, having seen you post over the years, that pattern is very destructive to you and feeds your anxiety. No amount of reassurance seems to quell the anxiety.

Several women have chimed in that they have experienced this. There are many benign reasons for it. But again, if you're that concerned, just go to your doctor.

You've done so well Beckie! You finally started battling the dragon and your scarcity on the forum over the past several months is proof of that. All I'm saying is, you got this! Don't let the dragon drag you back down the rabbit hole!

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 11-05-17 at 16:29.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I'm nearly asking if anyone has had this I've rung doctors but appointment us like 4 weeks away .im not doing anyone no harm but other peoples experiences help me get thro it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information